Skechers TSV 18/7/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wore my Go2s all around Tenerife ...blooming great ....comfy comfy comfy ...walk walk walk ....loved,them ..I bought s size down from normal and perfect fit with or without socks ....

Just taken delivery of a pair of purple Go Walk from Amazon, so wont be buying these. I like colour, and Q tend to stick to the greys, navy, stone and black colours, so a bit boring for me.
Ooh purple !...love purple ...might have a sneaky look lol ...enjoy them Brissles

Anyone else going for these? Not usually my sort of thing but we're going on a boating holiday next month so thought they'd be ideal. Went for the black, hope they're as comfortable as they're promising.

Anyone else going for these? Not usually my sort of thing but we're going on a boating holiday next month so thought they'd be ideal. Went for the black, hope they're as comfortable as they're promising.

Yes, had a few Skechers over the years and they are very comfy and can wear them all day. Easy to slip on and generally very light too! I had a pair of grey go walk design and they were one of my best ever trainer/shoes and wore them everywhere :mysmilie_59:

Ooh purple !...love purple ...might have a sneaky look lol ...enjoy them Brissles

I'm 'saving' them - currently working my way through a coral and turquoise pair. Wore them around Venice recently, sooooo comfortable - and this is someone who's always in flip flop sandals !

Desperately trying to track down a Mint coloured pair - all the websites have sold out.

No. I want a new pair but too expensive from Q when you include the p&p

Yup, breeze. I also think £40 isn't that cheap, although if the shoes are like the last ones, they're beautifully comfortable.

Personally for me £40 isn't expensive for a pair of shoes that are comfortable and I can actually walk in without having to get a taxi after a few steps... they pay for themselves imo

although i ordered the TSV in black and navy, i also bought a pair on amazon (lace ups) for £21!

I don't object to paying £40 for a pair of shoes. What I object to is paying more for exactly the same shoe that I can buy elsewhere, cheaper & with no p&p on top.

As someone who is on there feet all day l really do not care what l have to pay for a comfy pair of shoes! I have spent £70 on Clarks shoes and worn them three times and been in agony. They have ended up with my stepdaughter selling them on eBay. I really care not buy without trying! My husband loves Sketchers and regularly buys online but then doesn't have my problems.

The plus with Q is that you can buy, try, see if it's comfotable and if not return. Yes ok p&p is included but you have still not wasted the cost of the item if purchased elsewhere. That would be full price.

If I find a comfy pair of shoes - I try to buy several pairs, if budget allows.

I've had a pair of M&S shoes which I wore twice - and walked home barefoot in January rather than wear them a second longer on the second and final time. I walked in the door and put them straight in the charity bag. Instruments of torture. And they were really harmless, stylish-looking shoes with a modest heel.

I've had Skechers pumps which went back to QVC... I'd also bought another pair online from Barratts and returned those free of charge to a Barratt's shop, as they were similar to the ones I bought from QVC. Yet my most favourite shoes are a pair of very chunky Skechers trainers which I use for walking, and I can walk all day for miles and miles in them.

QVC introduced me to Birkenstocks, for which I'm very grateful... I just find it such a shame that the range they now offer is so limited and dull in comparison to even 5 years ago.

I so wish they would get Fitflops on QVC! That is the only range that l can buy without trying. It is also the comfiest brand l have ever tried. I cannot praise them enough.

I'm a big Skechers fan, since ordering their Jasmine mary janes from QVC years ago when they first stocking Skechers. They were leather rather than canvas so smart enough for my one mile traipse to the station in the morning with my office clothes on. They don't make them any more, but I did manage to stock up on several pairs of a similar design from elsewhere which will keep me going another year or two. When they did a lace bungee lightweight trainer as a QVC TSV in 2014, I ordered a pair for casualwear which I really liked, so I was really pleased to see a TSV for a similar design. The pair I ordered in Natural arrived yesterday and they seem very nice, though I wish they'd repeated the funky colours that they did last year (I had wanted a red pair, but they sold out before I could order).

Another poster mentioned earlier in the thread that they had ordered these for a boating holiday - I'm not sure what kind of boat you are going on, but if the boat/yacht is white, sometimes they can be a bit funny about wanting you to wear non-marking/light coloured soled shoes, so the darker options might not be suitable, so if you don't already know, you might want to check before the 30 day MBG runs out.

I ordered my first pair of Skechers when they did their last TSV and as soon as I put them on I knew they were a 'keeper' because they were instantly comfortable. Consequently I went for this TSV, because I wanted something that was more like a trainer, and they arrived yesterday. As before, I put them straight on and went straight out and they are also really comfortable. Having had a total knee replacement this March I needed shoes that were really comfortable as I'm now using my leg properly (rather than limping) and both the pairs of Skechers fit the bill. If only they did boots then I'd be sorted for Winter.

I ordered my first pair of Skechers when they did their last TSV and as soon as I put them on I knew they were a 'keeper' because they were instantly comfortable. Consequently I went for this TSV, because I wanted something that was more like a trainer, and they arrived yesterday. As before, I put them straight on and went straight out and they are also really comfortable. Having had a total knee replacement this March I needed shoes that were really comfortable as I'm now using my leg properly (rather than limping) and both the pairs of Skechers fit the bill. If only they did boots then I'd be sorted for Winter.

I'm sure they do boots!

Another poster mentioned earlier in the thread that they had ordered these for a boating holiday - I'm not sure what kind of boat you are going on, but if the boat/yacht is white, sometimes they can be a bit funny about wanting you to wear non-marking/light coloured soled shoes, so the darker options might not be suitable, so if you don't already know, you might want to check before the 30 day MBG runs out.

Thanks for the tip Spendsloads! Would never have thought about that. We're taking a narrow boat down the Caledonian Canal so not quite the beautiful white yacht cruising the Med lol. My Sketchers arrived really quickly and at first try on seem to be really comfy so I'm pleased.

Latest posts

Back