Skechers TSV 16/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, I really like this style CLBA, thanks for the link and welcome to the forum :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:
I agree with Louise that they are true to size unless wide fit in which case they will slip off. I wouldn't go for a size down because the sole would be smaller/shorter than my real size. I feel that lengthwise they are true to size.

Thank you Marina!- yes i thought they were nice for a change ! x

I may be tempted by this, forgoing my 'never buy footwear on the internet' rule.(I orderd the Q Birki TSV a couple of weeks ago & they are fine) I love Sketchers & have a store within 20 mins. driving of my home.I bought a pair with memoryfoam last year for a trip to the USA & they (in Winter) were never off my feet.

I have only bought two pairs of foot wear from Sketches....one pair of boots in my usual size which were too big and a pair of sandals , one that had its strap broken within about 3 to 4 feet of walking in them:mysmilie_10:

I bought two pairs of the memory foam trainers last year and love them. The taupe pair I wear around the house when doing housework and ironing and the black pair I wear outside, I didn't find them supportive enough for the gym but ordinary walking they are bliss!

I bought the previous memory foam tsv, for when I walk my boxers. They are ultra comfortable.

I decided to go for them. Just hope they fit! I'm an exact size 4 & a half, they said go down if half size so ordered fours with fingers crossed!

I have just got my TSV trainers, they are the most comfortable trainers I have ever tries on. These are true to size, I am a 5 and they fit perfect. Feel as if I could walk a few miles straight away!!:mysmilie_14:

I have just got my TSV trainers, they are the most comfortable trainers I have ever tries on.

Lucky you, mine have only just been dispatched so I won't get them until at the earliest Friday as I'm out all day tomorrow!

Mine arrived today. What's going on? Usually takes over a week for QVC stuff to reach us, have they finally got their finger out? First the Kipling, now these.
I went down the half size, as advised, & they fit perfectly, really comfy.

Latest posts

Back