Skechers TSV 16/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooh if it's more go walks then I'm interested - they're the most comfy shoes I've ever had - like wearing slippers !

Oooh if it's more go walks then I'm interested - they're the most comfy shoes I've ever had - like wearing slippers !

No No I must resist.. Just bought a pair of there trainers in Malaysia for gym and they are brilliant. They had nice navy and cream stripped loafers just in for summer. Hoping it might be something like this for a change. Only thing is its murder going back to shoes after wearing Sketchers.

They're one of the few brands I can wear that don't cripple me, so I will be glued to the telly all day!

The other biker trainer TSV was around £30

I would expect them to be £35-ish so they could be quite good value. I am a new Skechers convert after spinal surgery and being unable to walk without lots of help so the Mary Jane style is perfect and the light weight is a bonus. I may branch out to trainers as an alternative.....

Do you go for your normal size in Skechers and are they for broad or narrow feet?

The first tsv I got was my normal size 6 but the last one in size 6 was to big but 5 would have been to small. I felt they were wider made than the previous tsv.I have memory foam trainers and the 6 is a snug fit.

I bought some Mary Jane style ones off Amazon in my usual size and they were huge. Not bought anymore since. It is the same with Merrell shoes. The boots are a snug fit in my usual size and their Mary Jane's are too big so I size down. Much prefer the Merrell brand.

I bought the memory foam tsv, fully prepared to have to return them as, even when buying on the high street, once bedded in they don't fit properly. These were a pleasant surprise, extremely comfortable and light. I am a size 5, which is what I ordered. I was so pleased with them, I ordered the brown on waitlist, and these are en route. So I don't know whether I will be going for the tsv. As I will pay for comfort, I may just go for a pair, depends what colours are available. The memory foam insole really is a brilliant invention, at such a reasonable price.

As much as i love skechers i won't be going for this TSV as I just bought a few new pairs, although I'd highly recommend them to all.

Has anyone seen the promo for sketchers .... Can anyone tell we what the green shoes are ( I'm a sucker for anything in green )
Thx

Hi everyone-
yes i would agree that they are very comfy but can be on the generous side. I have some Mary Jane style ones and find them a bit loose ( i am a 6 and they are a 6)
Please could anyone advise- i like the look of some "pump" style ones they have :http://www.qvcuk.com/Skechers-Sport....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-123644
do you reckon these will be generous too or true to size- i was wondering wheter to gofor a size 6 or try a size 5 ?
thank you , C x

With Birkenstock, I have to size down, and go for a 4. With my first pair of Skechers, I was unsure of the fit, so ordered my usual size 5. A perfect fit. The one time I do know not to order any footwear, is if they say it is a wide fitting, as my feet are very thin.

Hi everyone-
yes i would agree that they are very comfy but can be on the generous side. I have some Mary Jane style ones and find them a bit loose ( i am a 6 and they are a 6)
Please could anyone advise- i like the look of some "pump" style ones they have :http://www.qvcuk.com/Skechers-Sport....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-123644
do you reckon these will be generous too or true to size- i was wondering wheter to gofor a size 6 or try a size 5 ?
thank you , C x
Oh, I really like this style CLBA, thanks for the link and welcome to the forum :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:
I agree with Louise that they are true to size unless wide fit in which case they will slip off. I wouldn't go for a size down because the sole would be smaller/shorter than my real size. I feel that lengthwise they are true to size.

Latest posts

Back