Skechers Footwear TSV 24/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV's are so boring these days. Skechers used to do fab special offers with footwear we actually wanted to wear

Attachments

• Skechers TSV 1.jpg
    Skechers TSV 1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 353
  • Skechers TSV 2.jpg
    Skechers TSV 2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 398
  • Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 389
  • Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 347
  • Skechers TSV 5.jpg
    Skechers TSV 5.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 389
"Arch fit" - does that mean their trainers haven't taken arches into account before now so the price will go up to account for the research into this obvious fact of nature? Answers on a postage stamp, please.

Clearly sisters in footwear LATI !!! obviously our childhood in Clarks sandals and other 'good' shoes had an effect on us.

I think I could muster up a pair of black court shoes for funerals, but even my winter Ugg like boots are in pastel colours. Even my Croc wellies for walking the dog are hi viz yellow ! So I cant be doing with all the winter shoe shows with endless boots in blacks navy wine brown et al. (just like the fashion really so no wonder people suffer from SAD during the winter months when manufacturers insist on churning out depressive dark clothing)

I need almost a mattress type depth to my soles 😂 help my back .. those don’t look matressey enough for me 😊.. not fashionable but help my sciatica lol

Skechers Arch Fit Refine Trainer
Item Number: 189669
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.98
P&P £4.95

The Arch Fit Refine Trainers from Skechers feature a classic design with sleek laces, breathable heathered outers and flexible, lightweight soles. Complete with supportive, cushioned Arch Fit removeable insoles that hug the arches of your feet for ultimate comfort, these ultra-modern trainers will see you through anything from workout sessions at the gym to casual lunch dates.

Unrivalled comfort - flexible, breathable and oh-so-comfy underfoot, these trainers will keep you on your feet all day. The heathered knit outers will stay breezy even after the most intense workout, while the flexible, lightweight soles with air cooled design for improved comfort ensure that you won't feel weighed down.

Extra support - Arch Fit Refine removeable insoles hug your arches as you wear these trainers, without compromising on their refined look and feel. The result is targeted support throughout the day, so you'll feel light on your feet as you go.

Streamlined design - these sleek, elegant trainers will pair perfectly with any of your favourite laid-back looks, making them a no-brainer when it comes to throwing them on for running errands, long walks, gym sessions or even a casual brunch with friends. The chic colour-matched laces and white soles give them an elevated finish that you'll want to wear again and again!

Find your favourite - with five fashionable hues to choose from, you can pick the one that most speaks to your style. For a classic colour that will go with anything in your wardrobe, choose Black, Grey or Navy, or for a chic neutral, select Taupe. If you want to make more of a statement, go for feminine Mauve.

• Machine washable

Colour options:

• Black
  • Mauve
  • Navy
  • Taupe
  • Grey

Latest posts

Back