Skagen TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This thread must be black and blue from the number of bumps it's had.......:wink:

Watch this space - not long to wait now!! :cheeky:

I also dislike the crystals round the bezel, keep having the idea they might fall out over time.

Also surprised no easy pay on it.

So who remembers the dance The Bump? Was it Kenny who sang it?

I have the mens black metal strap one with the blue face, didn't buy it from qvc, it is a very nice watch. I did have a little problem with my watch all of my own doing, a normal day went shopping as I got out of my car I saw something little run underneath the car, hiding right by the tyre was a little baby vole so I bent down picked the vole up and scratched the whole face of the watch!!! (I wear my watch with the face on the underside of the wrist) Well I though ok a trip to the menders soon, however no one would touch the watch in the City all the high end shops said no it's too difficult to change the glass, eventually I found a tiny little repair shop who fixed it for 20€ but it wasn't easy, something to bear in mind if you are considering any of the slim watches.

I have the mens black metal strap one with the blue face, didn't buy it from qvc, it is a very nice watch. I did have a little problem with my watch all of my own doing, a normal day went shopping as I got out of my car I saw something little run underneath the car, hiding right by the tyre was a little baby vole so I bent down picked the vole up and scratched the whole face of the watch!!! (I wear my watch with the face on the underside of the wrist) Well I though ok a trip to the menders soon, however no one would touch the watch in the City all the high end shops said no it's too difficult to change the glass, eventually I found a tiny little repair shop who fixed it for 20€ but it wasn't easy, something to bear in mind if you are considering any of the slim watches.

I remember someone else on here telling me that it will be also difficult changing the battery for the same reason you mentioned, and then being very wary as I had to get my watch battery changed - however, but I had no trouble at all.

After all that build up I have to say I dont really like it. Not so keen on all the 'bling' and one of the reasons I like Skagen is because they are sleek looking. Price seems high as well. So its a no from me!

And me...not a crystal kinda gal..just want plain & simple! I like the platinum plated one I mentioned in an earlier post, but a bit pricey...

Underwhelmed in Putney too. :dull: And I like a bit of bling. :tongue: I ordered this last night before it sold out but the carp web pic doesn't show the blue glittery dial off at all well :emo: which was very much like blue sandstone. In fact looking at that rubbish picture I wouldn't have given it a second glance. :rolleyes:

I really like the silver option,but have bought a few bits lately so not going for it.may have done had it been on easy pay - but the last couple of skagen TSV's I've liked,never seem to be on easy pay.

I also dislike the crystals round the bezel, keep having the idea they might fall out over time.

Also surprised no easy pay on it.

So who remembers the dance The Bump? Was it Kenny who sang it?

Hi Donna, I remember the dance and you're right, it was indeed Kenny!

Underwhelmed in Putney too. :dull: And I like a bit of bling. :tongue: I ordered this last night before it sold out but the carp web pic doesn't show the blue glittery dial off at all well :emo: which was very much like blue sandstone. In fact looking at that rubbish picture I wouldn't have given it a second glance. :rolleyes:

That was a really striking watch. The face was gorgeous. I hope you love it.

I definitely prefer square or rectangular faced watches so the TSV is deffo not for me. I'd also be more tempted by rose gold too.

Latest posts

Back