Skagen TSV??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No good for me, as I like to know the time to the second.

Not only there is no second hand, thare are no numbers either, so you will be lucky to tell the time to the nearest 5 minutes.

No good for me, as I like to know the time to the second.

Not only there is no second hand, thare are no numbers either, so you will be lucky to tell the time to the nearest 5 minutes.

Same here no good for hubby who loves his Skagen but very much likes being on time, difficult to tell the time without number markers.
Note to Q buyers you will fall to attain a certain number of male purchases, if you sell watches without numbers or dates.
But then I would have thought you already are full aware of that, perhaps you have got the watches at a large discount, with their lesser appeal.

For those people who are always late, Skagen could bring one out not only with no mumbers, but with no hands as well! Then they would always have a good excuse.

I liked it actually! My first Swatch watch years ago was all black, with no numbers - I bought it as all metal strapped or buckled watches bought me out in a rash, and Swatch were plastic or rubber of course - however, I do seem able to wear the stainless steel and I have three Skagens...I wouldn't have minded buying the TSV but I did fall off the wagon and order the Cook's Essentials frying pans last night so thought I'd better hold back! Anyone know why the usual Skagen presenter wasn't on today?

My favourite watch is a Cavalli watch and I love it so much I have it silver, yellow gold and rose gold. It's a square ish rounded cornered face with the Cavalli logo on the dial. It's lovely.

BUT it has no chuffing numbers and it can be difficult to tell the precise time. What am I saying?? Unless it's quarter to or quarter past nine or quarter to or quarter past three it's ****** impossible.

I still love it though.

I caved and went for the ribbed mesh watch on easy pay last night. It has dots and even a date window. Skagan seem very into putting crystals on their range, that or blank faces.:cheeky:

I like Skagan watched and own one which I purchased from le Q. It has been great but has a leather strap which is now getting pretty worn. Because the watch faces are so thin, you have to buy a Skagan strap. These can only be purchased by sending the watch off to Skagan's HQ and paying nearly £30. So I would advise avoiding the leather straps - otherwise I think these watches are lovely.

I love Skagen and have had no problems with bands or batteries that others have had. Not from QVC, but from a lovely US company selling on Ebay, I bought a white ceramic Skagen, ooohh, love it! Not big and clunky and not covered in crystals, with numbers and a second hand!

I have a big leather strap one from 8 or 9 years ago. Needs a new battery, have had them replaced before without problem by local watch shop. But the strap is far too big for me now, even the tigthness hole it swings round. Because the strap is so thick it would take someone with a proper leather punch to do it.

I have a big leather strap one from 8 or 9 years ago. Needs a new battery, have had them replaced before without problem by local watch shop. But the strap is far too big for me now, even the tigthness hole it swings round. Because the strap is so thick it would take someone with a proper leather punch to do it.

Would a shoe repair shop not sort it for you Donna ?

Latest posts

Back