Skagen TSV Wednesday 10th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear, gold and charcoal

:bandit:

Have you come across a price Ian? Please let it be ridiculously expensive!! :giggle:

Ooh, I think I may be saved, it seems a bit small for me. I like a large watch, almost a man's size. 1.1" isn't very big is it?

Phew! Although I will still take a look first thing tomorrow, just in case!

I like the charcoal but wonderful DH has bought me a Tag in gunmetal colour for my forthcoming birthday (a big one ending in 0) so really can't justify -have the Miichael Kors in Gold and a Guess that's not too different in silver - just can't justify this one, even on Easypay!

I like it a lot, charcoall looks nice, but need to make sure I can see it without my reading glasses, the silver dial seems easier to see, the earings are really nice as well.

I see that QVC/Skagen have taken my advice of a year or so ago and now label all the watches on the website as ladies or gents. Before this, they all looked the same size in the photos so it was very difficult to determine which was which, as they didn't label them.

I'm still in Florida where it's 0815 am just had a look and it is indeed ****** awful looking, it looks cheap to me if I'm honest.

The Tourneau watch shops in the outlets have loads of Skagen watches at ridiculously cheap prices

I've never been able to figure out what all the dials are for on this type of watch - far too technical for me! :mysmilie_505:

I liked some of the others though, trying to resist using my 3 easy pay code - I do not need another watch and didn't someone say a Gossip hour was coming?

I don't have a skagen watch. the last watch I bought was an Invicta 1/4ct diamond angel watch from QVC, and the leather strap is too big for me, so will have to add another hole. Does anyone know what the smallest size wrist is that this skagen will fit? My wrist is approx 5in. I do like the mesh straps but, the skagens shown in the past, have always seemed to be too long.

I love Skagen watches but not this one. All those dials make it look far too fussy and I agree that this watch does look cheap.

Latest posts

Back