Skagen - I just did

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
whoops. impulse purchase alert! just bought a skagen watch for 126 quid. lets hope i hate it when it comes :sweat:

no point regretting it now as - you can always send it back :smirk:, and you never know: it might be nicer in real life then you imagined and you might be pelased you got it

whoops. impulse purchase alert! just bought a skagen watch for 126 quid. lets hope i hate it when it comes :sweat:

Naughty BurlyBeaR: mind you, QVC MUST be doing something right if you bought an item from them!

i wasnt at the time but i am now. AND ive dropped 6 lemsip max strength pills today already. i'll be dancing round my handbag with wee stains down my nightie by 10.

i checked the prices first RRP £172, QVC £152 Anniversary £126

i wasnt at the time but i am now. AND ive dropped 6 lemsip max strength pills today already. i'll be dancing round my handbag with wee stains down my nightie by 10.
i checked the prices first RRP £172, QVC £152 Anniversary £126

A normal Saturday night then?

No idea what the watches look like IRL, but they look nice and that part of Denmark is lovely.

I bet you LOVE it Burlz. Good on you for treating yourself. Are you going to share with us which one you bought? Indulge us!

(I think my toddler daughter may have "tidied" mine into the bin, it's been gone for months now, and I'm gutted.)

Yep, Burlz, you're doomed. I was bought one last year (from a very high end store in Beverley Hills, as it happens!)

The giver was gutted to realise that the range is available on QVC, and at better prices, but the watch is beautiful and I love it.

Good move Burlz. :clapping: It won't be your last I bet, very classy watches, slimline and superb quality. I've bought two for Bruv as presents and he loves them and I also have several which are also fab. :rock:

I don't watch or buy much now, but I did order my third Skagen from Clearance yesterday - they are very moreish BB!

I KNOW THE FEELING ! - I'm always doing it. YOU ARE NOT ALONE !!!!! I had the sweaty shakes with a Lulu Guinness bag, and after keeping all the documents and the parcel wrapper for nearly 3 weeks, I decided it was a keeper and to hell with the expense.

I bought 5 Skagen watches from Macys sale in Boston a couple of months ago, they were all less than $50 each, and a couple are on QVC now for over £100

i think it was this one

Skagen Mens Steel Dual Time Mesh Strap Watch
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.697975

nice one SCW and well done. that is indeedy the one. i'm hoping the pic doesnt do it justice because on the presentation the face isnt black but a grey/brown colour. it also looked to be a more chunky watch which i need for my rather chunky wrist. We shall see!

and if it turns out to be a disaster ive saved £126. win-win!

Work out the price per wear! I have a 'special' & my one & only watch bought out of an insurance claim which I wear all the time, where ever I go.It is not kept for 'best' & I have the most pleasure from it every day.

Latest posts

Back