SJ's new helper?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose

Registered Shopper
Hello -

I'm really surprised this hasn't been mentioned but who is the new woman involved with BE?

I love SJ, I think she does a fab job, she is not pushy, informative and down to earth, even when Alison is talking over her.

Hope new woman isn't replacing her.

Hello -

I'm really surprised this hasn't been mentioned but who is the new woman involved with BE?

I love SJ, I think she does a fab job, she is not pushy, informative and down to earth, even when Alison is talking over her.

Hope new woman isn't replacing her.

I can't remember her name but I think she is BE's education/training officer, if we're talking about the same woman who was on at the launch last night. SJ is the make up artist.

I thought she looked really familiar and wondered if she'f been the guest rep for some other company before this??

(or maybe it's just taht she looks like one of the mum's at school or summat!

I thought she looked really familiar and wondered if she'f been the guest rep for some other company before this??

(or maybe it's just taht she looks like one of the mum's at school or summat!

:whew2:So glad you posted that I was thinking the exact same thing and thought I was going draft :blush:as they said first time on QVC and no one else had mentioned she'd been on before.:wink2:
Which I'm now positive she has.:nod:
Please someone put us out of our misery.

Her first name was Lee, cant remember the last, they kept going on about her being the head of education and training for BE. I hope she doesn't replace SJ too.

On the subject of familiar faces, and as much as I like SJ, did anyone else think she'd had something done? Filler in the lips, perhaps? Or was it really just BE lipgloss?

On the subject of familiar faces, and as much as I like SJ, did anyone else think she'd had something done? Filler in the lips, perhaps? Or was it really just BE lipgloss?

I've noticed that numerous times in fact at one point previously something very noticable above the cheek bones.

Tara the models face looked weird to me as well. Well not weird really - just different. I couldn't really tell if this was due to SJ's makeup skills or to botox and lipfillers!

Tara the models face looked weird to me as well. Well not weird really - just different. I couldn't really tell if this was due to SJ's makeup skills or to botox and lipfillers!

Wow gosh so funny you say that she was all done up for a jewellery show had just turned on the tv and thought oh she's a glam model for the minute till I sat down didn't know it was Tara.
So when I caught her quickly when she was on with BE without makeup I was trying to see if there was anything different about her face.

:wonder2:

I'll check Tara out next time I see her on but I suspect lip fillers and botox at the very least - and she 's so young! :eek:

When you see someone in close up so often you get really familiar with their face and I drive hubby nuts moaning about how so and so's face looks different.

I've met SJ and she definitely looks altered to me.

I don't mind plastic surgery at allso long as it's conservatively done and they don't try and make out it's all achieved by something they're flogging.

It freaks my brain out until I work out what they've had done though!

I'll check Tara out next time I see her on but I suspect lip fillers and botox at the very least - and she 's so young! :eek:

When you see someone in close up so often you get really familiar with their face and I drive hubby nuts moaning about how so and so's face looks different.

I've met SJ and she definitely looks altered to me.

I don't mind plastic surgery at allso long as it's conservatively done and they don't try and make out it's all achieved by something they're flogging.

It freaks my brain out until I work out what they've had done though!

:wave2:

I went to the Trafford Centre and saw advert for her being in store doing make overs.
I thought at the time oh if only I'd have come on that day, so I could have had a close looky at her face.

:sun:

Latest posts

Back