simply beautiful cosmetics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
hey guys,

do any of you know if there is an sbc tsv coming up? thought that there might have 1 this month even though there was 1 not so many moons ago. :flower:

Tabatha has started a thread about the SBC TSV and the next one is the 10th August which seems really soon after the last one

TALKING ABOUT MOLTON BROWN METHINKS THEY WILL HAVE TO COME BACK TO QVC. THEY HAVE COMPLETLY EMPTY SHOPS..THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A SALE ANYMORE ....SHAME!!!:taphead:

The only MB store that ever has any customers over here is the one in the Outlet Village in Co Kildare.
Otherwise,the only busy time seems to be Christmas.

I just hope it isn't a catering size of Arnica. I bought the shower gels a few weeks ago, really pleased with them.

On the subject of MB, they have a very small counter at our House of Fraser, rarely any special offers or new items. I can't see how they can still be trading. I really like their stuff but I can't justify spending that much on shower/bath bubbles any more.

Would love if there was propolis gel in the TSV!Am running low on my litre size bottle and really like it!
Have never tried any of the other good stuff they have but wouldn't mind trying collagen gel to see what it is like!:bandit:

Latest posts

Back