Simon Wilson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm watching one of his shows for the first time in months and I don't think he looks well - has he lost weight in his face ? His voice doesn't sound as strong.

Probably my memory playing tricks. I prefer him with Julia - a real 'luvvie dahlng' double act.

Simon and chloe

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is wearing heavy eyeliner - very similar to chloe's - she looks bored stiff.

I can't imagine Chloe Everton and Simon Wilson would be a natural fit. She's too irreverent and he's too self-involved. He only seems to truly blossom under the gushing treatment of Julia.

I have no doubt that Simon Wilson, as with any other guest or presenter has at least a bit of makeup on. I've noticed increasingly that guyliner has become a bit of a "thing" - previously it was a "thing" during the New Romantic era. I've not seen how heavily applied Simon's is, but is it worse than Lee Hohbein's?

I'm watching one of his shows for the first time in months and I don't think he looks well - has he lost weight in his face ? His voice doesn't sound as strong.

Probably my memory playing tricks. I prefer him with Julia - a real 'luvvie dahlng' double act.

Not keen on them together.

He always looks like someone`s dug him up especially for the show. Sorry but it reminds me of the festival some far flung foreign village has each year when they resurrect their dead relatives, dress them in new clothes and parade them around the village before they put them back in their tombs until the following year.

He always looks like someone`s dug him up especially for the show. Sorry but it reminds me of the festival some far flung foreign village has each year when they resurrect their dead relatives, dress them in new clothes and parade them around the village before they put them back in their tombs until the following year.

:mysmilie_17:

Probably explains the obsession with crystal-encrusted skulls

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is wearing heavy eyeliner - very similar to chloe's - she looks bored stiff.

I would be bored if I had to listen to him for an hour...he is much too smarmy for me, yet another version of the garden Gnome and CR..... Imo Chloe is far too normal to present with that twit....lol

I know his `wears` has a vast following but they do nothing for me at all They are far too garish in colours and size Maybe ok on the promo`s on models but not for normal daily life Many would give you neck strain!! They may have been different in years gone by Some of his broaches look as though they have been designed for children and not grown women. Why is it called Butler and Wilson?

I noticed that too, he seemed to have been a bit 'disorientated' and not his usual jovial self, almost as if he had got 'old' all of a sudden, I do hope he is alright though and there is nothing seriously wrong with him, I noticed he is not doing as many shows at the moment, I know he stated he was only doing his jewellery shows every couple of months, but he had started to do accessory and 'couture' ranges as well, I really do hope he is OK.

I know some presenters 'bounce off' each other and are good working together, bizarrely for some reason Simon Mcdonald and Jilly Halliday seem to work well together. I know Julie and Simon are normally inseparable with regards to these shows, with JR even been known to come in on her days off to present the shows, so whilst I find it a bit to 'Hollywood' (smoochy), I am honestly surprised that she has not presented one of these shows, she must be taking a holiday as she doesn't normally miss presenting one of them, they have the 'usual model' though. Lola Rose always has the same model as well, I wonder if it costs more to the presenters to have a 'named model'?

Just watching this to escape the football & years ago I have bought some B&W pieces but in recent years they seem to be getting more and more garish & cheap looking, so my money is now very safe. There are so many lovely pieces on the dreaded High street for a fraction of the price.

I know his `wears` has a vast following but they do nothing for me at all They are far too garish in colours and size Maybe ok on the promo`s on models but not for normal daily life Many would give you neck strain!! They may have been different in years gone by Some of his broaches look as though they have been designed for children and not grown women. Why is it called Butler and Wilson?

Simon Butler started the Company with Simon Wilson.

Had to laugh he has just said to Charlie why do you have to keep going on about the app. you have said it about 100 times in the last 2 hours!

Latest posts

Back