Simon makes the Thornton's Show boring..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry Sausage :hi:, did you call your baby "chipolata" ? :wink2::wink2::flower:

No Scampdog, I didn't (although she does look like one a little!). But my nickname for her is 'Patata' which is Italian for potato, which I think goes even better with a silly sausage, don't you think? Can't beat a bit of sausage and mash!!

No Scampdog, I didn't (although she does look like one a little!). But my nickname for her is 'Patata' which is Italian for potato, which I think goes even better with a silly sausage, don't you think? Can't beat a bit of sausage and mash!!

Lovely :clapping:, and you have just given me my inspiration for dinner tonight ! :clapping:

Poor Simon though, I think I must be the only person on this forum who actually likes him - I think he's sweet, I want to take him home & keep him as a pet! I find him refreshingly non-irritating, though I do agree he is a little on the dull side at times.......sweet though! :thinking2:

I was about to write the same thing, kitten. He is the only male presenter I really like. I fancy him as well; his soft manner and low voice are much appreciated. :blush: xxx

Last edited:
It must be torture having to look at those choccies and not be able to eat any! Thorntons do have a Diabetic range, perhaps they should offer some of those on QVC!

When my kids were tiny simon used to present a daytime mainstream sort of home make over/diy show.I used to watch it daily and really liked it actually.It was back in the day of changing rooms etc and the trend was to "do up" your house with odds and sods.

I seem to miss most of simon on qvc - his shifts/shows never co ordinate with me - but I watched him the other day doing a veronese and i did catch a bit of his thorntons show.WOW - he is so boring <sorry simon> But whats happened to his personality? He seems almost depressed.

I like him as a person - I think! - but he definitely doesn't look relaxed and happy - presrnting is obviously not natural to him anf he looks a s though he has to work quite hard at it.

.i remember when he used to do the weather on GMTV i had a huge crush on him.:heart:
I don't think he's boring i just think that we get used to the over gushing styles of the others and compared to them he seems subdued

.i remember when he used to do the weather on GMTV i had a huge crush on him.:heart:
I don't think he's boring i just think that we get used to the over gushing styles of the others and compared to them he seems subdued

You are right LE L. This is how sales people normally are (and quite annoying imo). Simon is a presenter rather than a sales person, hence his style is different.

When my kids were tiny simon used to present a daytime mainstream sort of home make over/diy show.I used to watch it daily and really liked it actually.It was back in the day of changing rooms etc and the trend was to "do up" your house with odds and sods.

I think it was Real Rooms - or something like that!

I could murder some Thortons toffee right now!!

They won't deliver to Italy though. At least QVC won't. Must check out the Thortons website......... or would that be recklessley foolish of me and my fillings!!

Latest posts

Back