Simon Biagi...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought I had posted this earlier but my wifi is playing up (i'm on the settee with my Samsung NC10 net book).

Simon Biagi did not look at all well this afternoon, very pale and dark around his eyes. It must be a strain to present if you feel poorly. Perhaps he is over-doing things with his work for QVC US.

I also noticed that his chest hair has gone grey - even more reason to keep it covered up.

Linda

I saw him on the Country Channel (Sky 280) going on about dog food the other night when I couldn't sleep.

He is a diabetic isn't he?
My dad is a Diabetic and looks really healthy, perhaps Simon should see his Doctor for a check up?
With all that chest hair, all he needs is a Gold Medallion! Lol

I've mentioned here before that I thought he looked really ill, (again not a catty comment - neither was mine about Sarah Griffiths). But this is what amazes me about Qvc, with all the stylists, product placers etc around, you think someone would mention to the presenters in a kindly way when something wasn't working for them appearance-wise. Or are they such primma-donnas? I would hope that if I was about to make a fashion faux par on live tv those around me who were paid to know better did the job they were paid for.

I think on the QVC gossip page Simon said that he's been diagnoised with Arturitus (not sure of the spelling).

Simon Biagi

I've thought for soom time thats he looks under the weather maybe he does work too many hours I think hes lost weight too

I am so sorry to hear that Simon may be unwell. I wish him all the very best. It is so hard to carry on going into work when you are unwell.

I was in Texas over Christmas and saw him in a pre-recorded clip from Austria on QVC US, they were celebrating something but can't remember what. I was surprised to see him on there.

Friday he was late into work for the NN show 12 M/D, said he'd been stuck behind a bus or something. Later on in the day he said he'd been moving furniture that morning back into the bedroom he'd newly painted.

Last edited:
I thought I had posted this earlier but my wifi is playing up (i'm on the settee with my Samsung NC10 net book).

Simon Biagi did not look at all well this afternoon, very pale and dark around his eyes. It must be a strain to present if you feel poorly. Perhaps he is over-doing things with his work for QVC US.

I also noticed that his chest hair has gone grey - even more reason to keep it covered up.

Linda

IMO anyone with chest hair should keep it covered up:ANYWORD: having said that I quite like Simon.

I have heard Simon say that his wife is from Norway and called Tova. Whenever I see him I think of THEE Tova waiting at home - to snare him!!!

Latest posts

Back