silver diamonique tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
hi guys,

does anyone know what this tsv due next week is?

i haven't seen any of the presenters wearing any pieces over and over again as they usually do.

maybe you guys can do the business as usual please??? :flower:

Kathy Taylor said that the TSV tomorrow was the hoop earings that she was wearing, but you didn't get to see a close-up of them. I think that they looked about one inch diameter hoops at a guess, hope that helps.

This a repeat TSV from a couple of years ago,I know this because I had and lost most of them.I have one yellow one(the pear cut),the two clear cut ones and one purple baguette one left.

But somehow Jill was making out this is a brand new TSV???,they are the exact same shapes as the ones I have(had)...maybe there's a slight difference in one of the colours,but other than that it's not new.

I think its such a boring TSV.These earrings (and in SS) are so readily available in Marks and Spencer,Next and even Tu at Sainsburys!

I don't remember them being a TSV before,so I must of thought they were just as boring back then!

This a repeat TSV from a couple of years ago,I know this because I had and lost most of them.I have one yellow one(the pear cut),the two clear cut ones and one purple baguette one left.

But somehow Jill was making out this is a brand new TSV???,they are the exact same shapes as the ones I have(had)...maybe there's a slight difference in one of the colours,but other than that it's not new.

She must surely have said they were 'bran' new.
A boring TSV and those 2 presenting are making me want to go to work which is not a feeing that I am used to. Have fun today all.:dull:

A boring TSV and those 2 presenting are making me want to go to work which is not a feeing that I am used to. Have fun today all.:dull:

Can I come to work with you, they made me want to throw something at my tv, talk about wittering on, it reached new heights.:down:

have to admit to a sneaking liking for diamonique, especially the deeper colours like the 'stimulated' tanzanite :blush:

but this TSV is doing nothing for me at all - which I'm actually very glad about as trying to cut back on spending rather than aquire yet more stuff to fill up all the prezerve jewellery storgage thingies I've got.....:grin:

have to admit to a sneaking liking for diamonique, especially the deeper colours like the 'stimulated' tanzanite :blush:

but this TSV is doing nothing for me at all - which I'm actually very glad about as trying to cut back on spending rather than aquire yet more stuff to fill up all the prezerve jewellery storgage thingies I've got.....:grin:

Hear,hear Gemster, I have a liking for Dimonique too, but it has become pricey of late and like you my prezerve thingies are bulging with stuff and do not need to get any bulkier. TSV is dull dull dull......I am sure I already have some studs like that, will go and have a look later and no doubt be slighty ashamed at how much jewellery I own!

Bran new,yes of course.:)

At this time I would like to say something positive about Jill and this is the first time in the history of me watching QVC that I've ever had the occasion to,so mark this day down in history,lol.

Her hair looked really nice last night and she didn't look the least bit ill,the way she normally does...and the incessant wheezing seems to have ceased also.Maybe because I haven't watched more than 10 minutes of Jill in the last few years,I haven't noticed this metamorphosis,is this healthier look a recent occurrence?Yes,she's still a grade A dingbat,but at least she's a more pleasant looking one.

Hear,hear Gemster, I have a liking for Dimonique too, but it has become pricey of late and like you my prezerve thingies are bulging with stuff and do not need to get any bulkier. TSV is dull dull dull......I am sure I already have some studs like that, will go and have a look later and no doubt be slighty ashamed at how much jewellery I own!

I definitely have studs like that, but mainly just in singles as I've lost the other one - never find the backs very secure on this kind of style, but do like my hoops though especially the 'snuggies' :smile:

I'm newish and struggling to get multiple quotes on my replies! but have to agree that JF looked very fresh faced and pretty on the show last night.

Unlike a lot of you I don't mind her as a presenter, but she does normally look a bit ropey - wonder what miracle product she's been using then??? :smirk:

Latest posts

Back