silver diamonique tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone been tempted? Looks boring and very expensive! :sleepy:

I can't see anyone being tempted with this one....think they should have saved it for next Xmas (or that blimmin Xmas in July nonsense) as it's the sort of thing people would maybe buy for stocking fillers or Secret Santas - other than that I agree with you major :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Apologies to anyone misled by my earlier post about today's diamonique TSV. Kathy Taylor yesterday was infering that it was going to be the earings she was wearing at the time, which were hoops not studs. I've only just noticed the TSV, having been out most of the day. Let's hope the Silver Day offering will be a bit more exciting than this. I'm finding QVC more and more boring....Oh well, good for the bank balance!!!

Apologies to anyone misled by my earlier post about today's diamonique TSV. Kathy Taylor yesterday was infering that it was going to be the earings she was wearing at the time, which were hoops not studs. I've only just noticed the TSV, having been out most of the day. Let's hope the Silver Day offering will be a bit more exciting than this. I'm finding QVC more and more boring....Oh well, good for the bank balance!!!

Hehhee, yes, more boring than exciting but, every now and again it's lovely to find something amazing - just like the other week when I saw a Honora pearl set - I just purchased it on heat for my moms birthday and it was the right thing - the comments from her were like 'wow, beautiful, you must have put so much effort in' made my day more than her's :rock:

Easy pays helped too :angel:

Just had Virgin installed, QVC is no longer on channel 16. Just gotta remember not to know the new channel, definately not, not way! :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back