Silver Diamoaneeeek - £10 and under sale...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Somone posted this last week and I tried to F.A.R.T on it but failed miserably..............waiting for 4 to arrive !:cash::dull::thinking:

Diamonique! Eek!

I'm a new member and I wish I'd seen this before - I went to the page (thanks for the link!) but the one ring I liked was only available in size Q - typical! I wish they'd do more smaller stones...I had one years ago that was 3/4 carat size and was ideal - I do have loads of them, mostly unwearable now as I piled weight on when I hit menopause and went up at least two ring sizes!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...L-U502?cm_re=Hero-_-Link1-_-10PoundDiamonique

On the website now - quite a few pages of £10 and under Diamoaneeek, some really nice looking bits on there too:heart::talking::cake:

Well now you've done it - I am now £12.95 poorer than I was this morning!! :cheeky:

Seriously though, thanks for the link, I wouldn't have known otherwise - a ring I've had my eye on for about a year but left well alone as I couldn't really afford it was on there for £10, and ONLY in my size - I think it must be fate :mysmilie_481:

I had a delivery today - very impressed! I'm not normally a fan of simulated jewellery but at £9.50, how could I resist?!

Last edited:
I had a delivery today - very impressed! I'm not normally a fan of simulated jewellery but at £9.50, how could I resist?!

Well Perdita, your pic tempted me and I purchased the same ring and its so lovely. I've been after this style for a long time. The blue stone is bigger than I would normally get but it's so nice on this ring. Had to get 2 sizes bigger as everyone must have been buying after your post but mine arrived today and I'm so pleased. THANKS

Further to my post of 21/4, I've kept an eye on the website and altho not in the clearance section I did find a nice solitaire ring with a small stone - it looks pretty much like my own yellow gold engagement ring, which is my one & only real diamond! It shows a pink stone tho but I clicked on the item and on reading the reviews I discovered that it does come in a clear option - whoopee! And they had my size - double whoopee! The only downside came when I got to checkout and found it was on waitlist! However have ordered and hopefully will receive it at some point! it's since I had my "colours" done that I find I should be wearing white metals so it would be really good to be able to replicate my present wedding & engagement rings in white metal, even tho silver and not white gold with real diamond!

That's really pretty Perds, and looks very realistic. My Mum has a TanzyEek, and it's lovely, she's just ordered a 'stimulated' sapphire for £10 :grin:

It's my third ring from QVC in a month, I'm having to stop my spending but I really enjoy the browsing and what girl doesn't like window shopping sparkly things. Only just discovered that buying silver is still nice and gives almost the same buzz that buying any jewellery does.

Latest posts

Back