SILVER ? clearance week

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I've seen plenty of pebbles, beads and chips in the silver clearance week, but very little silver - was it yet another ploy to offload the mooookite type stuff one wonders ? Gawd they must still have a shed load of it to get rid of, the amount of times it has appeared under different show titles.:wonder:

I confess I bought a necklace today in the silver clearance show :blush:. I've got money burning a hole in my pocket since I worked out how much I'm saving by not drinking (pregnant), and I saw a very pretty necklace, and I thought "Ah, sod the extortionate P&P, I'm having that". First bit of jewellery I've bought in yonks. Item no: 699390

Today's show seemed to have a bit more silver and a few less pebbles (hee hee) than some of the other shows I've seen this week.

Cheers, CountessK.

I confess I bought a necklace today in the silver clearance show :blush:. I've got money burning a hole in my pocket since I worked out how much I'm saving by not drinking (pregnant), and I saw a very pretty necklace, and I thought "Ah, sod the extortionate P&P, I'm having that". First bit of jewellery I've bought in yonks. Item no: 699390

Today's show seemed to have a bit more silver and a few less pebbles (hee hee) than some of the other shows I've seen this week.

Cheers, CountessK.

Good for you!

Well done to you Countess. Congrats on baby! There are some pretty pieces in clearance. I hope you get some great bargains. I am older, have been around the block. I find that I already have many other jewellery items which are similar. I'm not so interested in adding to my collection. There is a limit.

Not be be depressing (but I will be), as you age however much you moisturise, you get age spots, bad bruises, veins which appear large and red, and older skin everywhere. Neck, hands. Somehow it doesn't seem such a great idea to draw attention to these areas. I find I don't want to buy new rings, bracelets, necklaces.

I wonder if QVC is considering this. They need to attract the young, pregnant crowd - but I don't think on the whole they have their target audience unless it's the grannies buying for their young ones.

The sad stale offerings are of limited appeal even to young perfect types. Dyed agate, chunky stones, hardly any real silver or gold presence.

I noticed items appearing for a few days in a row in life shows during the week, didn't sell that day so keep showing until someone buys it.

Makes me laugh silver TSVS and shows its stones and not silver at all in many of them.

I noticed items appearing for a few days in a row in life shows during the week, didn't sell that day so keep showing until someone buys it.

Makes me laugh silver TSVS and shows its stones and not silver at all in many of them.

I agree all seemed rather meek after the big build up!

I've seen plenty of pebbles, beads and chips in the silver clearance week, but very little silver - was it yet another ploy to offload the mooookite type stuff one wonders ? Gawd they must still have a shed load of it to get rid of, the amount of times it has appeared under different show titles.:wonder:

They had a smokey quartz mountain a couple of years ago, that they had to try really hard to flog like they are doing with the mookite now. It put me right off smokey quartz as it very soon loses what little cachet it ever had when it is on every silver show

They had a smokey quartz mountain a couple of years ago, that they had to try really hard to flog like they are doing with the mookite now. It put me right off smokey quartz as it very soon loses what little cachet it ever had when it is on every silver show

I agree, and do you remember the huge fanfare a few years ago when blueberry quartz hit the screens - my god you'd have thought they'd invented the wheel when that came to air; and where is it now ? in clearance, never to be seen again.

I wonder how much that jewellery is worth now - discounting the gold content.

Nope, silver shows should be that - all silver , not pebble dash necklaces with a silver clasp.

Mookite and Blueberry quartz in clearance?

Am away off to spend spend spend on QVC then, as I love Mookite and Blueberry quartz!! Whey hey!

Latest posts

Back