Silly Me I Wrongly Thought The 6pm Hour Was Tignaello Handbags!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
The hour turned out to be an opportunity for JR to give a blow by blow account of her recent away trip.

“Oh didn’t you know I’ve just returned from New York!”

No Julia I’m not one bit interested in your trip, where you visited, the soccer game you watched and which team won.
The theatre show you saw, any pictures of your trip on your instagram, the sights you visited, your clothing/type of handbag you wore.
Yet more bragging about the shopping you did and then all about the struggle when packing to come home, trying to get everything into your case.
The fact you had some long days whilst away, and you were in fact far too busy to visit The Rockafella Centre, but you actually saw the Christmas tree, they had put up.

Julia Roberts, I just tuned in to QVC the shopping channel for the hour to see what was being sold.
I guess you think you are far more important than the handbags, your supposed to be flogging.

:mysmilie_10:

there again its the same bags that had a whole hour on style channel the other day in more or less the same order

:mysmilie_17:

Well it’s a very good job they were previously tried to be got rid off.
Cause they were struggling to get a peep in with the competition with the New York trip.

I love bags and always watched every Tig show but after 20 mins I was bored and turned off.

Mr L is still in shock.

That’s bad isn’t coming from a potential buyer.
It’s time Q realised their presentation should be about the product.
Can’t imagine a sales assistant at John Lewis stopping you and saying, I know you want to know about this handbag on sale here in store. But have I told you all about my recent weekend trip to New York.

That’s bad isn’t coming from a potential buyer.
It’s time Q realised their presentation should be about the product.
Can’t imagine a sales assistant at John Lewis stopping you and saying, I know you want to know about this handbag on sale here in store. But have I told you all about my recent weekend trip to New York.

I would call over a manager! Waste of time at QVC, but doubtless effective at JLP where at least they give a d@mn about customer service.

It's neither here nor there whether a product range has been presented elsewhere or not. The viewing (shopping) public may be tuning in just that one time... waiting in vain for an oblivious salesperson to shut up gossiping and help the customer spend their money. Julia, like all the QVC presenters and guests, needs to remember their sole real purpose on air is to persuade customers to spend with QVC rather than another retailer. It's not difficult to understand, surely?

I really find it very difficult to watch her. I don’t care about her mini break in New York. I am not impressed by anything she does and she bores me. I just want her to be quiet about herself and to sell me products. When will QVC get the message?

Julia is good a presenting when she sticks to the product.Why doesn’t the producer tell her to shut up!?Would they dare tell the Queen Bee? Put the Apprentice candidates in charge ( from tonight’s episode!)

She's always had a bob on herself but is now unbearable, I think getting engaged in the late autumn of her life has turned her head.

If she's harping on about a short trip to New York, imagine what it'll be like as the wedding approaches and we also get told all about the honeymoon venue. :mysmilie_490:

She's always had a bob on herself but is now unbearable, I think getting engaged in the late autumn of her life has turned her head.

If she was half as amazing as she believes, someone would have snapped her up as amazing wife material many moons ago......

If she was half as amazing as she believes, someone would have snapped her up as amazing wife material many moons ago......

As others have said it's probably their ages that have made them decide to get married after being together for forty years. Her man sounds kind, relaxed & long-suffering - I suppose he'd have to be.

I think it certainly has helped but long before that she has appeared to become increasingly self absorbed, full of her own importance and wrapped up in herself.
I think the book writing, Polo Ambassador and the last house move with all the work being done has increased it.

Maybe I’m wrong and folk think it started long before .......

:mysmilie_486:

:mysmilie_846:

She has always loved herself and is desperate for others to adore her too. That’s great for her family to do but I just want her to shut up! I can’t stand show offs and that’s all she is.

I remember in the early days of my watching, she used to give detailed info of her hair appointments at the Aveda salon. She went there exclusively to get her hair coloured and styled.

It was just so engrossing, not.

I remember in the early days of my watching, she used to give detailed info of her hair appointments at the Aveda salon. She went there exclusively to get her hair coloured and styled.

It was just so engrossing, not.

Oh yes I remember and that she always took the opportunity to flick through the glossy magazine

I think our Julia is getting very like Dorian from Birds of a Feather, the dyed long dark hair and the misapprehension that she is a dolly bird. No I am not a fan of Ms Roberts or ever have been - hard to watch.

Earlier today.....

“Did you know I used to be a DJ!!!”

Get on and give the TSV Nails Inc details please Julia, I’m not interested one bit in your employment history.
Thank you

:mysmilie_490:

Earlier today.....

“Did you know I used to be a DJ!!!”

Get on and give the TSV Nails Inc details please Julia, I’m not interested one bit in your employment history.
Thank you

She has been a cruise ship cabaret dancer, appeared on a TV game show and an advert, a dressmaker, a DJ, made appearances at car shows, writer, great cook, she takes frequent mini breaks abroad, she has an extension, new kitchen and garden fitness studio ( well I never), all round super woman........ I am sure I have forgotten lots of things. Who cares? It’s all ME ME ME ME ,,,,,,,, I I I I .........

Julia, really successful and interesting people don’t have to announce it and draw attention to themselves. It’s all so sad and desperate and I don’t want to witness it when all I want to do is some shopping. You are just not interesting, get over It!

I think our Julia is getting very like Dorian from Birds of a Feather, the dyed long dark hair and the misapprehension that she is a dolly bird. No I am not a fan of Ms Roberts or ever have been - hard to watch.

Brilliant :mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back