Sigal, whatsisname?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

His stuff is cheap & nasty cr@p and brings you out in a rash( it did on me and my friend). He's as annoying as the nina Leonard guy. He is Practically having multiple orgasms over the pieces on air he keeps moaning "ahhhhhhh &huuuuuuu&&ohhhhhhh" and running all over the studio what a prat , poor Jill Franks is doing her best but he's definitely taking over, why bother having a presenter when the camp little American men with big egos are on screen... Right I'm turning over now I can't stomach either her or him.....

Last edited:
I would be quite pleased is someone slapped both of them.

Why, when JF is talking off the cuff, does she repeats it several times?

I would be quite pleased is someone slapped both of them.

Why, when JF is talking off the cuff, does she repeats it several times?
Don't know what happened! Please delete

Turned over to see the 'dying' last 30 seconds. Why was he so emotional ?????

Its about time these loud and brash sales people (male and female) from across the pond, realised that the tactics they use just turn us Brits off, and anyway, our guys on the market stalls here are much better at it than they will ever be !!!!

His stuff is cheap & nasty cr@p and brings you out in a rash( it did on me and my friend). He's as annoying as the nina Leonard guy. He is Practically having multiple orgasms over the pieces on air he keeps moaning "ahhhhhhh &huuuuuuu&&ohhhhhhh" and running all over the studio what a prat , poor Jill Franks is doing her best but he's definitely taking over, why bother having a presenter when the camp little American men with big egos are on screen... Right I'm turning over now I can't stomach either her or him.....

Is he same guy who had another jewellery range named something different on qvc?? Chateau or something??? I was laughing at him as there was a glimpse of him at very start of show before the camera went to JF- he looked in awe and was clapping & hand over his mouth!!!

Chateau argent or something like that. I did buy a few things from that range years ago but it was always with the sound off. Could you live with that all day?

I always think of him and that dance guy (on DOI, sorry don't know name) as interchangeable, I think they were separated at birth.

Turned over to see the 'dying' last 30 seconds. Why was he so emotional ?????

Its about time these loud and brash sales people (male and female) from across the pond, realised that the tactics they use just turn us Brits off, and anyway, our guys on the market stalls here are much better at it than they will ever be !!!!

There are plenty of perfectly fine vendors/ambassadors from America/Canada. The Bibi Bijoux ladies could give David a good run with their awful presentation skills. How she got the job is beyond belief. Sigal probably needs some sleep as he seems to be on the go globally. Can't stand the market stall people, the quality they sell is not existent and the tat they flog is only worth throwing in the bin.

I have a couple of Chateau D'Argent items and they still look beautiful. I can't understand why he's moved over to fashion jewellery unless he always did this and QVC opted to drop the sterling silver range and replace it with the "Sigal" range. I'm so glad I got the silver & mother of pearl dragonfly bracelet and earrings about 12 years ago. They still look lovely and have a delicate vintage feel about them. Even after they sold out they were on the Chateau D'Argent promos for years afterwards.

I like to watch him nowadays for the entertainment value ! It makes a nice change from the blandness of so many QVC shows these days . I have some sterling silver pieces from his Chateau D'argent range but personally wouldn't wear any of his 'fashion jewellery' range . I'm sorry Chateau D'Argent finished but I guess the items were getting too pricey .

Maybe the move from chataeue argent was profit driven because the silver stuff is more expensive to produce and sell than the rubbish he's currently flogging, there are some cosmetic similarities between the ranges such as the the animal print etc but not the quality.

Never bought from the chateau d'argent range but, in comparison, abandoning that for fashion jewellery was, in my opinion, a bad move. Would any professionally qualified jewellery designer and gemmologist, prefer to work with precious metals, as opposed to base metals? I can understand someone deciding they want to design a range which is affordable to all pockets, but silver pieces can be manufactured quite economically. Also, it doesn't ring true, to start by designing sterling silver and THEN choose to concentrate on fake metals and paste, to enable more people to be able to purchase it. It is all a profit thing. He obviously feels that fashion jewellery will be a bigger seller for him. My guess is that, if it were more financially productive, he would rather work in precious metals. Who knows, maybe the Q told him that, as the sterling range wasn't selling as well as it needed to, if he wanted to continue selling on QVC, he needed to bring a fashion line out.

I don't mind him to be honest. He's one of the better American guests IMO. At least he's passionate about his product, which is more than can be said for some guests that try to flog us their wares.

There are plenty of perfectly fine vendors/ambassadors from America/Canada. The Bibi Bijoux ladies could give David a good run with their awful presentation skills. How she got the job is beyond belief. Sigal probably needs some sleep as he seems to be on the go globally. Can't stand the market stall people, the quality they sell is not existent and the tat they flog is only worth throwing in the bin.

I was referring to the fruit & veg traders (so, a bit of a sweeping statement to say what they sell is only fit for the dustbin) who shout out their competitive prices ! and whom I would still prefer to listen to than the likes of ANY of the American fashion vendors with their hysterical promotion of their 'made in India/China' garments.

Chateau argent or something like that. I did buy a few things from that range years ago but it was always with the sound off. Could you live with that all day?

I always think of him and that dance guy (on DOI, sorry don't know name) as interchangeable, I think they were separated at birth.

Jason Gardiner? I wonder if it's all part of the act both with the Sigal guy and DOI Jason? Jason was on Great British Bake Off once and came across as down to earth, nothing like he is on DOI.

Latest posts

Back