Shut Up..........JF on LG TSV launch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

madaunty

Quietly, Very Confused
Oh, well, I'd been looking forward to this show as I like Laura (even though she can make a right pigs ear of the demos some times).:happy:

But some bright spark at Q has decided to have JF present it. :headbang:
At the time of writing I think Laura has managed one whole sentence, as Jill is busy tring to panic us all into buying it RIGHT NOW.:headbang:
Oh and she wants us to take the easy pay so we can buy other stuff in the hour as "she" has so much we'll want to buy.:headbang:

I've had enough already, so it's off to bed, and hopefully will have a more competent presenter at some point on the later shows today.

lol! just posted the same thing in the tsv thread. she just will not shut up! not just monopolising and interrupting but talking OVER laura. the odd few words laura gets out are punctuated with 'yeah yeah yeah' a la pipa from JF. ye gods, get a gag, somebody!

so agree that J F is not a competent presenter, why on earth does she think that endless gushing about how much she likes, needs, owns, cannot live without, has in every colour, etc etc is an inducement to buy is beyond me. And as for this "I have x number in stock" and " I have this in x number of colours", this is annoying me even more than her " I am such a girlie girl" routine. For pity's sake woman describe the product rather than see it as an adjunct to your endless self absorption. I too had to switch this programme off as I find her so irritating.

I was looking forward to watching this TSV launch, but after ten minutes of JF hyper-sell I've watched the rest of the hour on mute, less jangling of the nerves but not really ideal ! I think I will watch it tomorrow when someone ( anyone ) is on with Laura. I share everyone's frustration.

I don't normally get too upset by any of the presenters BUT... how many more times do we need to be told that she has a "queue situation"?

Whatever happened to just saying the phone lines are busy? Who murdered plain English?

Totally agree with what you are all saying. I am embarrassed for Laura Geller to have to fly over all that way and she is just not being allowed to talk. All we hear is the value, and how many people are on the phones, how many have ordered more than one and I need you on the phones right now and the incredible easy pays and did she mention - the VALUE!!!

I too have had to mute because it is too stressful to hear Jill gushing and gasping, and if you actually watch her, she is almost struggling to breathe and swallow in between the non stop flow of words.

Something one of my school teachers used to say when we got a bit excited and over talkative comes to mind....VERBAL DIAROHEA (sic).

Julia is coming on with Laura at 6 - I have got my TSV so will wait till 6 p.m to watch.

If I remember rightly, Ali Young was scheduled for this launch but shes ill. Im glad I oredered already and didnt have to watch this as I was plesed that non of the presenters I find unwatchable were doing any L aura shows. Seems Im wrong!

My God!!
Gush, gush, gush. I NEED you on those phones!!

She's doing my head in. Poor, Laura, what on earth must she think. JF obviously knows far, far more about her products than she does.
"Ten minutes into the show" & I've already spouted enough guff to fill a book. :headbang:

I wonder where her overbearing self regard comes from? Surely not from her looks, she's beyond plain, verging on ugly. I always think she looks like Iggy Pop's twin sister.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=i...cNsqJ0AXln4HoDA&ved=0CLABELAE&biw=768&bih=928

Ive wondered where her opinion of herself comes from. All this "I love make up girly girl " stuff makes me smile as she is so not a typically feminine girly sort to look at.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:For the love of God will somebody get Franks off the screen , lock her up,and throw away the ****** key :headbang::headbang::headbang:

JF is like the P&P. No matter how much you all complain she is here to stay.

I have this vision of JF sitting in her dressing room after each show. Laughing like mad at how many people she has annoyed. Or perhaps it just does not register.

I was looking forward to watching this TSV launch, but after ten minutes of JF hyper-sell I've watched the rest of the hour on mute, less jangling of the nerves but not really ideal ! I think I will watch it tomorrow when someone ( anyone ) is on with Laura. I share everyone's frustration.

SNAP!! Did exactly the same. My heart sank when I switched on at midnight & saw JF. :sweat: I so enjoy the hours with LG but I could not tolerate the endless ME ME ME from that stupid woman Franks:headbang:

WHEN ARE Q GOING TO GET RID ?:mysmilie_365:

I do not believe its just us on here who cannot bear that woman.

Totally agree with what you are all saying. I am embarrassed for Laura Geller to have to fly over all that way and she is just not being allowed to talk. All we hear is the value, and how many people are on the phones, how many have ordered more than one and I need you on the phones right now and the incredible easy pays and did she mention - the VALUE!!!

I too have had to mute because it is too stressful to hear Jill gushing and gasping, and if you actually watch her, she is almost struggling to breathe and swallow in between the non stop flow of words.

Something one of my school teachers used to say when we got a bit excited and over talkative comes to mind....VERBAL DIAROHEA (sic).

Julia is coming on with Laura at 6 - I have got my TSV so will wait till 6 p.m to watch.

you're right LLE - she does struggle to breathe and swallow because she just won't stop talking, even to breathe. i can even put up with all the carp she's spouting if it wasn't ON TOP of laura trying to speak.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:For the love of God will somebody get Franks off the screen , lock her up,and throw away the ****** key :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I couldn't agree more. I have never liked her presenting style but I am sure that she is worse than she was. If I was a presenter the constant " I need you on the phones" and "I have four choices for you" would really irritate me; it's as if she is the only presenter on air. Her constant interuption of Laura Geller was so bad this morning that I felt like shouting at the TV. When she does the fashion hours she talks as if she is some sort of fashion authority and it really annoys me. I also dislike she waves her hands about and how she curls her fingers around like claws! She is the worst presenter by far and should be sent home and forced to stay there. I can't bear her; can you tell?

SNAP!! Did exactly the same. My heart sank when I switched on at midnight & saw JF. :sweat: I so enjoy the hours with LG but I could not tolerate the endless ME ME ME from that stupid woman Franks:headbang:

WHEN ARE Q GOING TO GET RID ?:mysmilie_365:

I do not believe its just us on here who cannot bear that woman.

She will have a contact with QVC they cannot just get rid of her. Also if people are buying on shows she presents they will not care. Now if everyone just did not buy everytime she was presenting that would be different. It would take thousands to complain or just not buy.

Much as I like AK, she is doing exactly the same as JF on the 2pm Laura Geller show. She's not stopping to draw breath!

I think I have less tolerance for the hard sell. In the early days of my Q watching I was interested in their different styles of presenting. Now I watch with sound down for every presenter. Does that mean they are all hard sell now, or am I not interested in what they have to say? Both I think.

BTW, I think LG demo's this visit and last show a very caked make up look and the models look far better bare skinned.

Latest posts

Back