Shrewsbury Outlet Shop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

KimP

Registered Shopper
A few thoughts on my visit

First time I have ventured into a QVC shop and was not sure what to expect. The shop itself was well lit and reasonably clean and tidy. The staff were friendly and helpful.

There were loads of emu boots for sale, some with defects such as buttons missing so not sure why anyone would still pay best part of £100 for a pair like that.

I was hoping that there might be some L’Occitane but nothing doing. There was very little in the health & beauty lines. It was mainly clothes, handbags and bedding with random things like printers , Xmas stuff and jewellery behind a glass counter.

I wear clothes from QVC but it’s only when you see racks and racks of them in the flesh that you appreciate how poor quality or gawd awful some of the ranges are. I came face to face with Michele Hope lace for the first time and hopefully the last.

I did make a few purchases, a Nina Leonard tunic and trouser set for £2.99, pretty crap but fine for house or garden, a lovely Very Vollbrecht dress for £13, NN 300TC cotton bedding set for £20 and a Lumix camera for £90.

There are bargains to be had but I think it’s just luck of the draw what they have in stock and I live the other side of the country to wont go again unless I happen to be in the area.

I used to travel a couple of hours to the Shrewsbury shop when they still did craft, they used to have quite a bit of jewellery then too. Maybe when the recession peters out and the price of silver drops the outlet shops will get more interesting. It's probably better to travel to Cheshire Oaks, the L'Occitane outlet store is really good there, Molton Brown is just a few shops up and there is a massive new M&S very close which is well worth a visit :bat::Laugh::blackcat::vampire:

Latest posts

Back