Shrewsbury Outlet - SALE!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

madaunty

Quietly, Very Confused
Took myself of to the Shrewsbury Outlet yesterday on the hunt for some Diane Gilman jeans.
No luck with that search :sad:, however was quite pleased to find practically all the clothing was going for 99p.:happy:
So, came back with 3 Attitudes by Renee tops (inc 2 of the tummy control camis), 2 pairs of Nina Leonard trousers and a beautiful top from same range (151697), Cashmasoft cardi, Casual and Co shirt, Susan Graver tank/cardi set, a very sober (for them) Indigo Moon top and a Diane Gilman silk wrap top with an original price of £56!! :grin:
Also - and I hardly dare admit it, I bought a Michele Hope skirt, :blush: but in my defense yer 'onour, it is a plain black one and it does hang and swish beautifully...

No idea how long this is on for and I did hear the staff discussing amongst themselves that no really good stuff would be going out 'til it was over (Yong Kim was mentioned)

I'm off now to hide all this stuff from the fashion police...............

Took myself of to the Shrewsbury Outlet yesterday on the hunt for some Diane Gilman jeans.
No luck with that search :sad:, however was quite pleased to find practically all the clothing was going for 99p.:happy:
So, came back with 3 Attitudes by Renee tops (inc 2 of the tummy control camis), 2 pairs of Nina Leonard trousers and a beautiful top from same range (151697), Cashmasoft cardi, Casual and Co shirt, Susan Graver tank/cardi set, a very sober (for them) Indigo Moon top and a Diane Gilman silk wrap top with an original price of £56!! :grin:
Also - and I hardly dare admit it, I bought a Michele Hope skirt, :blush: but in my defense yer 'onour, it is a plain black one and it does hang and swish beautifully...

No idea how long this is on for and I did hear the staff discussing amongst themselves that no really good stuff would be going out 'til it was over (Yong Kim was mentioned)

I'm off now to hide all this stuff from the fashion police...............

Congratulations on your bargains!! :clapping:

Brilliant bargains! I really miss the QVC outlet now we live on the south coast; a trip to Birchwood generally involves a visit to the outlaws which kind of takes the edge off any bargains :sad: It's just too high a price to pay :giggle:

Jude xx

Sounds great - but I normally don't stop to look at the clothes when i am there as it looks a bit like a jumble sale (or worse!!)

Did they have much other stuff as we have to go up to my in-laws next weekend and I sometimes manage to get hubby to go via there on the way as it it only about 10 miles away. If there is something worth going for - Emu's maybe??

Went to Birchwood today and bought nowt, full of tat. There were two pairs of Diane Gillman jeans but they had clearly been worn, returned unwashed and had food stains on them :eek:

I`ve never been to Birchwood yet and found any clothes worth a look as was said pure `tat`!! In the past I have bought some Christmas tree ornaments and a patchwork throw and thats all....I must always be unlucky and go on the wrong days!! :-(

Does anyone know which days are best for visiting ... I was thinking of going on a Saturday in a couple of weeks time?

I don't know if you ladies know but there is a further 10% off on a Monday at the Outlet Stores just for pensioners. Proof will need to be shown at the tills.

Latest posts

Back