Shouty guests

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
We all hate the shouty presentation style QVC seems to have gone for over recent years. Why is seemingly it the American beauty guests seem to be the worst offenders? The guest touting Doll 10 is behaving like she's overdosed on amphetamines! She's just been jumping up and down, clapping her hands etc. Are we really to believe she finds easy pays that exciting? Along with screeching Mally she has to be one of the worst. So f***ing FAKE!

Gatling gun Keenan just shouts over everyone. Plus being determined to get Honey Bee mentioned at all costs if it means verbally wrestling the guest into submission.

Gatling gun Keenan just shouts over everyone. Plus being determined to get Honey Bee mentioned at all costs if it means verbally wrestling the guest into submission.

Oddly enough I don't mind her. I'm not sure I buy into her personal endorsements of Gatineau's neck cream, though.

Dreadful Doris just started shouting during the intro with Cath Huntley. They made a mistake in the gallery and cut Huntley off to have Doris shouting over an advert! Very funny!

Pipa shouts and Kathy Tayler doesn't need to. She just talks non stop over the guest or buts in at every opportunity as what she has to say is far more important than anything else, including the product. Don't get me started on queen of shouters Chloe Everton either.

CC

Even shouting is much more preferable than Peter Simon's insincere sincerity on IW

Throughout all my years watching shopping tv I don't think I've tuned into IW. I thought it burned down or something? Or maybe that was another one? Wasn't Paul Lavers on IW at some point? What is he doing now?

Even shouting is much more preferable than Peter Simon's insincere sincerity on IW

Oh God yes, he is just awful and what about that King of Shouters and insanity Paul Becque? Also, they've got that bloke from daaaan saaaf who once said if you tried to hug him he'd punch your lights out. Nice man. Oh, and what about "I screech louder than a seagull" Sally Jacks? If you are a failed TV presenter you go to IW.

CC

Throughout all my years watching shopping tv I don't think I've tuned into IW. I thought it burned down or something? Or maybe that was another one? Wasn't Paul Lavers on IW at some point? What is he doing now?

Burned down? I hope they despatched my toastie maker first.

CC

Last I saw of him, he was in a TV commercial for Haribo jelly sweets.

That's a shame. He was a big talent. I absolutely loved his style of presentation. Some of the weird things he used to come out with wer just fantastic! He was so irreverent I doubt he'd last 5 minutes on the modern day QVC.

Latest posts

Back