shouting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Iv been watching today and with both Lenny and Mally on, I have to keep turning it down. They are both shouting. I admire Lenny though, he does not cower or pussyfoot to the presenters, he has the balls to give them a good 'lesson' and the presenters, even seasoned ones like Alison Keenan seem to struggle at times with him. Its really fun and refreshing to watch.

Lenny was on fantastic form in the 3pm show! He has a real megaphone voice

Lenny wouldn't be Lenny without him shouting about his FULL FIGURED GIRLS! He's as mad as a box of frogs but one of my favourite guests.

I think he seems to be getting louder each visit and also so gets the presenters in a spin, which is fun to see. His shows are enjoyable and can feel the presenters and models nerves as he wonders about set

I think they use the experienced models like Goody and Tanya when Lenny is around, he'd scare off the younger ones!

Its fun seeing the presneters trying to cope and reign him in, they never quite manage it though!

Was thinking that too KimP, think they can just about handle him lol! At one point today it was like watching strictly come dancing, he had all the models twirling & burling, he's brilliant.

I bet they're really nervous about what he might say (or Mally). You never know what'll come out of his/her mouth. Would love him to say something not 'acceptable' for their OAP audience. Watch the presenter squirm :)

I bet they're really nervous about what he might say (or Mally). You never know what'll come out of his/her mouth. Would love him to say something not 'acceptable' for their OAP audience. Watch the presenter squirm :)

I love Mally, she's such fun & can do a good make over imo, some good tips :wink::nod: I have seen when the presenters try, usually in vain, to stop her when she's on a roll, very funny.

Both Mally and Lenny seem to think their audience are all deaf, and speaking just for myself I don't like being shouted at, I just thank gawd for the mute/off button....:mysmilie_845:

I don't like loud, shouty Mally. I recall once she did an hour with Alison Young and they seemed as though they were both trying to outdo each other in the shouting stakes! I prefer ice queen Liz Earle, or better still Emma Hardie. She comes across as a nice, down to Earth lady who is successful without Liz Earle's slight snootinesss. Imagine a Mally show with Alison Young and Anne Dawson, featuring Dennis Basso and Jill Franks! All those egos wouldn't fit into one room!

Latest posts

Back