Shout Out To "Our" Bags!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

vampyre

Blood Drinking Iconoclast
Bags, the all knowing QVC viewer, I miss you! There have been countless instances where your observant posts could have been an asset.
I remember you posting a while that you may have a health issue, I hope all is well or very soon going to be.

Great minds vampyre. I was thinking about bags today as well. Maybe it was the thread about Amica wot did it. She was definitely going to have a procedure and putting a brave face on it. That was some time ago and I too hope she's doing ok.

Yes, Bags was due to have surgery, not sure when. If you are reading this m'dear, hope you are ok and come back soon. x

I tease Bags horribly but she knows I don't mean it. I do agree with her when she feels that being such a huge enterprise QVC could do a lot better in many ways so united we stand.
Since it has been mentioned I hope surgery went well and that Bags was the perfect patient, not a bit stroppy or anything :angel:

Last edited:
Thanks for starting this Vampy. Bags if you read this i hope you're ok and please come back soon, we miss you x

I knew Bags had some health issues but was unaware that she was due to have surgery - get well soon Bags x

Latest posts

Back