Should Brucie finish on Strictly?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ooh...do tell...!

Camilla thingy (the professional dancer) was interviewed in an article after she left Strictly. She was very diplomatic, but said that Madam Tess would not speak to the pro dancers, unless it was on the actual programme. She did not acknowledge them backstage etc. Basically a snooty stuck up cow with notions of herself (I thought that before reading the article). Can't stand the woman.

Apparently though, thats quite common with some of these celebs. My husbands relative is a sound engineer for some of the famous tv programmes and adverts. He said some of them have egos the size of London.

Oooh..snotty & snooty then... well can't say I'm surprised, she does strike me as being that way. I think a lot of these celebs, usually the Z listers, start believing their own publicity... Thanks Itchy..

I do tend to agree that BRucie should go out while he is (more or less) still around the top. However, the replacement is a problem.

I wonder whether John Barrowman can drag himself away from QVC long enough to do it - with, as you say, Claudia rather than Tess?

If John Barrowman takes over, I will have the remote in my hand at all times and I will not hear a word he speaks! So there. :)

No no no to John Barrowman . So full of himself, suddenly keeping Bruce doesn't seem so bad

:down:If JB or the Winkle person got a big part on SCD..... it would be sky+ for me, I wouldn't listen to one word either of them spoke.:mysmilie_503:

Camilla thingy (the professional dancer) was interviewed in an article after she left Strictly. She was very diplomatic, but said that Madam Tess would not speak to the pro dancers, unless it was on the actual programme. She did not acknowledge them backstage etc. Basically a snooty stuck up cow with notions of herself (I thought that before reading the article). Can't stand the woman.

Apparently though, thats quite common with some of these celebs. My husbands relative is a sound engineer for some of the famous tv programmes and adverts. He said some of them have egos the size of London.

I was just thinking, I can't recall Tess ever being on ITT. I know Bruce has though only a couple of times in a series but never Tess. Anybody care to correct me?

I was just thinking, I can't recall Tess ever being on ITT. I know Bruce has though only a couple of times in a series but never Tess. Anybody care to correct me?

I believe she was, way back. She was expecting at the time and they presented her with a gift baby clothes, Bruce was on with her.

Latest posts

Back