• Loccitane

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • High Street

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't got shares in Eucerin but, as well as loving their hand cream and finding it the best on the market by a long mark, their hyaluronic eye cream is also the best, as far as I'm concerned.

I haven't got shares in Eucerin but, as well as loving their hand cream and finding it the best on the market by a long mark, their hyaluronic eye cream is also the best, as far as I'm concerned.

I didn't know they did an eye cream. I had a recurring problem a few years ago with almost scaly eyelids (probably due to a reaction to an eye make-up) and someone recommended the Eucerin face cream (thin, lotion like) which I dabbed on as the lightest smear and it worked well after 2-3 days where nothing else did. Can you get the eye cream in Boots?

I didn't know they did an eye cream. I had a recurring problem a few years ago with almost scaly eyelids (probably due to a reaction to an eye make-up) and someone recommended the Eucerin face cream (thin, lotion like) which I dabbed on as the lightest smear and it worked well after 2-3 days where nothing else did. Can you get the eye cream in Boots?

If it's one of these, then yes: http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SolrSearchLister?storeId=10052&langId=-1&catalogId=11051&stReq=1&searchTerm=eucerin+eye#container

Thanks. I think backstreetgirl means the £22 one. I just found it in feelunique.com where most Eucerin items are reduced / half price but sadly not this one.

Danielle Roche Dead Sea Eye Lifting serum (no never heard of them before) 30ml size less than ten pounds from TK MAXX . Has really worked for me. Hope I can get it again keep on looking.

Last edited:
My problem has always been hereditary dark circles, to the point where I had given up on eye creams and just looked for the best concealer!
So the ones I have tried and didn't work on circles were: all Liz Earle eye stuff, elemis, decleor, lulu, alpha-h, nivea, boots and others I can't remember.
But recently I have been using Strivectin in the mornings and Flora Mare at night - I don't know which is working, but I am using a lot less concealer, and the concealer is also going on a lot better (laura geller pen concealer). The Flora Mare is huge and goes on forever, the Strivectin is only small, 7ml, but lasts a long time (I have cut it open to get it all out). Hope this might help someone else.

I think that skincare works better overnight because this is the time when skin regenerates.
If you saw my previous post Pickles I'm also a fan of Strivectin eye cream, and it definitely works on dark circles, I think this is the one of the two that is working for you. It seems to be a very potent eye treatment and I use mine at night.
Alpha H gel one didn't work on my dark circles either despite AY's claims.

I can also recommend Vitamin K eye cream that worked on my dark circles (I was using it at another period of time separate from Strivectin and after a big gap)
http://www.ishtarskinlights.com/skin-treatments/dark-circle-treatment

Latest posts

Back