• Bliss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • High Street

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks once again, Autumn. Are you going to do a winners' list of all your polls?? Perhaps announcing them on the day Q announce theirs......

Thanks once again, Autumn. Are you going to do a winners' list of all your polls?? Perhaps announcing them on the day Q announce theirs......

Yes all polls close on the 27th so ill do it either that night or on the 28th, the same day as Q's awards.

I voted for Elemis for the Milk bath and the skin nourishing shower cream and ABC as i really like the skin wash :)

I voted for Soap Smith & Josie Maran although I don't think her new shower cream is available here yet.
:mysmilie_7:

I voted Elemis for the Quiet Mind which I like
L'Occitane for the Shea Butter Body Lotion
Decleor for the body lotion

High Street, for SpaceNK's own brand bath and shower gels. Now discontinued but I stockpiled when they went on clearance, I think I have enough for a few years.

Floris from John Lewis on the DHS for me. I have never smelt such a beautiful scent as their Orange Blossom. I stocked up in a sale and can't find it anywhere now.

QVC brands I've voted for:
I've currently 4 shower products from Elemis on the go. My current fave is Revitalise Me.
I've got the one and only ABC SkinWash - I use this every day, and I've even decanted it into a soap dispenser from Lakeland so using it as a foamed handwash.
I also love the Liz Earle Bodywash.
The one and only L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil (I am out of love with their other bath and shower products).
For bath products Elemis again: Jasmine & Rose Milk Bath, and Quiet Mind are my faves.

QVC brands I've got but are not really faves:
Decleor Alguaromes - not a wow from me...

High Street faves - except I forgot to tick the box to vote for them:mysmilie_512:
Clarins - Eau Dynamisante, and Eau Ressourcante shower products (heck, the whole range, really)
Clarins - Relax and Tonic bath and shower products
Mandara Spa - shower gel in Island Paradise (they are part of the Elemis owner portfolio of products, but available in Sainsbury's) - it's very uplifting and zesty.

I voted for Elemis love their Revitalise Me, quiet mind and ABC skinwash.

From the High Street l like Rituals, Bodhi and Birch and Mandara spa.

You can buy Floris online sharonk, but unfortunately it looks like Orange Blossom has been discontinued. www.florislondon.com
My mum likes their Lily Of The Valley fragrance.

Hi, I bought loads online, liked it so much that I bought more but a couple of bottles leaked. Not badly just enough to have product on the lids. I checked them when I collected them and pointed it out. The customer services guy rang someone then said I could have a full refund and keep the product.
I think I had 6 bottles. That's why I use John Lewis click and collect😀
I live in hope they will bring the orange blossom back, it fragranced the whole room when it was used.

Latest posts

Back