SHOCK HORROR Julia has just admitted..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

..to wearing a dress size 12 -14 on the repeat show of the TSV !!

Yep, heard her say that last night, still reeling from the shock this morning! :giggle:
Mind you, even that didn't wash with OH, who said something along the lines of 'If she's a size 12, I'm a Dutchman.......!' :cheeky:

Yep, heard her say that last night, still reeling from the shock this morning! :giggle:
Mind you, even that didn't wash with OH, who said something along the lines of 'If she's a size 12, I'm a Dutchman.......!' :cheeky:

My thoughts exactly KWC...i must be an 6-8 then lol x

Uhm I would say she's a very generous 14 on the top and she has that Max Wall shape, I half expect her to launch into 'the walk'. :SUE: :pPC:

I think it's hard to tell with people on't telly.

I met one of Britains Next Top Model finalists once and on tv she looked like one of the shorter wider ones but in real life she was an impossibly willowy twig!

Ooh and I saw - is it Joy? - the plus size and YBF model out and about one evening and she looks much slimmer than she does on telly.

Big boobs can make a person look bigger than they are as well can't they?

i know its hard to tell peoples size on the telly but there is no way she is a size 12 , maybe with a slim n lift thing on but i doubt it, ive got them slim n lift things and im a 12 i can assure you they dont make me a 10 :envy::sad: that dress she had on was very thight did her no favours

Don't they tell us in the media that the average british woman is a size 16? why is this an issue when jr is concerned?

In the Rockport hour last night, Julia said 'I don't want to mention Tania's feet, but you've got really big feet, haven't you, Tania?', having spent the hour pointing out that her own feet were much too petite for all the gross size 5 shoes they'd given her. The guest, who I suspect was fed up with JR, then pointed out that Julia had been very rude about size 8 feet earlier, to the point that the guest didn't want to admit the size of her own feet (7.5). Julia had to do a lot of apologising. I bet there were fireworks after the show.

What is wrong with that woman? Why must she constantly pump herself up at the expense of everyone around her? The words 'narcissistic', 'personality' and 'disorder' come to mind.

She'll be worse than ever after the Iona-from-Edinburgh-what's-your-name humiliation.

In the Rockport hour last night, Julia said 'I don't want to mention Tania's feet, but you've got really big feet, haven't you, Tania?', having spent the hour pointing out that her own feet were much too petite for all the gross size 5 shoes they'd given her. The guest, who I suspect was fed up with JR, then pointed out that Julia had been very rude about size 8 feet earlier, to the point that the guest didn't want to admit the size of her own feet (7.5). Julia had to do a lot of apologising. I bet there were fireworks after the show.

What is wrong with that woman? Why must she constantly pump herself up at the expense of everyone around her? The words 'narcissistic', 'personality' and 'disorder' come to mind.

She'll be worse than ever after the Iona-from-Edinburgh-what's-your-name humiliation.
How downright bitchy and I think you have hit the nail on the head with your highlighted comments. :rolleyes:

The dress she was wearing lastnight did look awful. She supposedly hadn't been able to fit in to it for years. Even with the slimming knickers she was still bulging all out of the middle :smirk:

Must be difficult when you have been such a looker to accept that your body will change with age. I'm still determined to get into a 30 inch waist despite jibes that I'm beginning to display a muffin top! Julia still looks good for her age, but she just needs to accept that she is no longer that bikini-clad dolly-bird that strutted across the beach in an episode of Citizen Smith all those years ago. :tongue2:

I bet you still have a sexy little tush Phil. ;) No, not tash.....TUSH.:D :pPC:

JR for years has always squeezed into tops that are too tight for her. She may look in the mirror before going on air, but standing up in front of a mirror is totally different to the view you get when sitting down !!!!! THATS when all the lumps and rolls of fat appear - so she obviously does not do that - and dont get me started on her hair !

I'd say more of a generous 16 on the top :) lol x

c'mon-more like an overly generous 20 :giggle:

her wassocks were nothing like they are now in any old clip you see.

I think she's had implants-and I think they've used hanging basket liners filled with that moss they go on about.

I can just hear Richard Jackson growling "phwoooarrrrr, look at the size of this pair, next year they'll be down to her knees!,and the year after that, she'll be tucking them into her flip-flops!"

Latest posts

Back