She's A Man Eater .....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Watch out Mr Rockman 8pm show.

:emo: :angel::tongue2:

:flower:

Poor fella he's already had to add his WIFE would like a piece of jewellery.

:emo::emo::emo:​

Oh gawrd she's just had to move the necklace about on her chest trying to get the position of the necklace right saying she's not got a mirror.
Well that's the reason then she flashing the side of her black bra then.

:cheeky:

He was literally speechless when she piled her hair on her head to show off the necklace, she was loving herself in the mirror too, it was so funny!:angel:

It certainly was funny but very embarrassing at the same time. Julia - the time has now come to stop all that! :wait2: Please.

She was quite different on the Yankee Candle show, she looked 6 months gone and every time she lifted a candle to smell her wrinkley bye bye underarms were showing. Not a good look !

Actually her neck was pretty wrinkly when she put her hair up.Lol:movie::movie::movie:

I think JR is losing the plot. She really seems to believe she is something special but she is basically a glorified shop assistant!!! Get over yourself Julia!!

She's A Man Eater .....

Nah, she is just like the rest of us, she enjoys a bit of flattery, She also believes in if you got it flaunt it... Go Julia...there is life after fifty. LOL

Missed it all, highly amusing by the sound of it.
I think Julia and Simon are very entertaining when they are on together!

Last edited:
She was quite different on the Yankee Candle show, she looked 6 months gone and every time she lifted a candle to smell her wrinkley bye bye underarms were showing. Not a good look !

Man Eater :giggle:

If flirting works then go girl :up2: if you can do it. :clapping:

I like watching her just at times I think Julia don't do that or have that top so fitting.

I love her really she can be so on the ball and presents so well.

Man Eater :giggle:

If flirting works then go girl :up2: if you can do it. :clapping:

I like watching her just at times I think Julia don't do that or have that top so fitting.

I love her really she can be so on the ball and presents so well.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I think she is very glamorous and I love the fact that she makes teh effort to make the most of herself. I don't particularly think that older women should avoid showing tops of their arms, too much decollate etc if they are confident about it. It's normally only other women who comment on these things (me included!) but if a woman has style and confidence, then she should wear whatever she likes in my view.

And as a very curvy lady (well okay a bit plump really but I prefer to think of myself as curvy!) who will be turning 50 later this year, she is one of those ladies who encourages me to try to wear nice clothes and make the most of myself.

Latest posts

Back