Shay & Blue TSV 7/11/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see Shay & Blue have put their prices up. The 10ml bottles are still £25, but the 30ml have gone up to £40 (£35 before) and the 100ml bottles are now £70 & £90 (I think that’s £10 more, might just be £5?) They do have some good offers online and with QVC, but I expect the days of the £40 discovery boxes including £100+ worth of products are over.

I hope the TSV doesn’t include any of the undersized and overpriced hand & body washes & lotions they've been doing. £15 for 100ml - no thanks!

Of course, I’m still following this thread for more information!

Yes, I received an email about their price rises.

I won't be getting the TSV, QVC for some reason will not ship Shay & Blue to N.I or Scottish Highlands now.
Strangely, S&B have no problems shipping to these places at no extra shipping charge.

I hope it’s better than the 2023 Christmas TSV. The scents were all too “oudy” for me.
Mind you I did buy a discovery box direct from S&B which worked out better value. I recently signed up to their subscription for one x 10ml spray once a month, which gives me a chance to try out new scents.

I hope it’s better than the 2023 Christmas TSV. The scents were all too “oudy” for me.
Mind you I did buy a discovery box direct from S&B which worked out better value. I recently signed up to their subscription for one x 10ml spray once a month, which gives me a chance to try out new scents.
Love the Subscription service, £12.50 post paid for the 10 ml. Love trying the new fragrances. Currently wearing White Orchid and Espresso!

I have a drawer full of s&b but I’m so over them as a brand
The fragrances don’t last on me
I’m over using them as body sprays just to use them up
Me too. I've got a few of the small slim bottles hardly used. If anyone wants them (free) please PM me or they'll be sitting there until the end of time as I much prefer the MB and LE perfumes.

CC

Wear Black Tulip in the winter months, then Cotton Flower, Tallulah’s Camelia or Sicilian Limes in the summer. Using Grapefruit and cedar wood at present.

Latest posts

Back