several threads in one

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missshopalot

Registered Shopper
This is probably wrong saying all this in one thread but (sorry) I have made several observations this weekend and want to share.
Debbie Flint has suddenly stopped annoying me:clapping:. Since she arrived I have disliked her market trader presenting style and the horrible slow blink thing she does. Today she has been totally different and I didn't switch off (wow).
Mally's voice gets on my wick and someone should let the police know that she sells make up that is bulletproof (she must have said it a thousand times today), will save them a fortune in body armour.
Can someone let Julia Roberts know that unless one has a time machine, it is physically impossible to "order AHEAD OF TIME". She keeps saying it and it's doing my bonce in.

Night all!

This is probably wrong saying all this in one thread but (sorry) I have made several observations this weekend and want to share.
Debbie Flint has suddenly stopped annoying me:clapping:. Since she arrived I have disliked her market trader presenting style and the horrible slow blink thing she does. Today she has been totally different and I didn't switch off (wow).
Mally's voice gets on my wick and someone should let the police know that she sells make up that is bulletproof (she must have said it a thousand times today), will save them a fortune in body armour.
Can someone let Julia Roberts know that unless one has a time machine, it is physically impossible to "order AHEAD OF TIME". She keeps saying it and it's doing my bonce in.

Night all!

You go girl, it's better out than in :up:

Hmmm, whilst on the subject of Craig.....is it me...or...if you close your eyes and just listen to him..does he he not sound spookily like Ricky Gervais from The Office. Its not just the accent, its also what he says?????:giggle::giggle::giggle:

I know Craig is on tonight with Snoozie Adams (have you seen her tan) at 11pm with NN then I think from what I could make out from his facebook page he is launching the Cooks Essentials tsv.

Talking of CR & NN someone said on facebook to Craig and Snoozie Adams that she took her NN pillows into hospital with her! Wtf. X

I know Craig is on tonight with Snoozie Adams (have you seen her tan) at 11pm with NN then I think from what I could make out from his facebook page he is launching the Cooks Essentials tsv.

Talking of CR & NN someone said on facebook to Craig and Snoozie Adams that she took her NN pillows into hospital with her! Wtf. X

doh! wishful thinkin then! :mysmilie_476:

Now Claire Sutton is doing it, for goodness sake, AHEAD OF TIME :headbang: ridiculous Americanism grrrrrrrrrrr

Latest posts

Back