Sent wrong colour boots.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
Bought the Markon OTO last week in Plum but opened up to find Olive. I must admit, I was looking around the shops for a plum suede bag to match but thank goodness I didn't! The Olive is a really nice shade so I'm going to accept them. Even the box had Plum on the label. be careful you shoppers out there, it could happen again!
TBH, I just can't face queuing up in the Post Office to send them back!

Bought the Markon OTO last week in Plum but opened up to find Olive. I must admit, I was looking around the shops for a plum suede bag to match but thank goodness I didn't! The Olive is a really nice shade so I'm going to accept them. Even the box had Plum on the label. be careful you shoppers out there, it could happen again!
TBH, I just can't face queuing up in the Post Office to send them back!

last year not only did I recieve the wrong colour but also the wrong size of Markon bOOs and QVC aranged for a courier to pick them for return.
Never did get the right size and colour as I go feed up of waiting for them to come back in stock.

I ordered a Centigrade coat and they sent me red instead of chamois (which they then never got back in stock so I had to settle for brown). I then ordered a pair of black Casual and Co boots and they again sent me red!!!! :33::33: I suppose they thought they would match my coat!!!!!!! Mind you, the boots didn't fit so at least it saved me the postage cost of sending them back :54:

I ordered birkenstocks floral sandals and got markon elasticated ankle boots , couldnt be more different

I once ordered a pink Kipling bag & got a hideous brown Indigo Moon jacket! The bag had been on OTO so I guess I was super lucky that they still had some in for me to swap with. (Technically maybe I should be happy... the jacket was a much higher price than the bag, but, boy was it ugly!)

o rdered a pair of markon boots a while ago and got anather colour what was really wierd was this colour did not even feature on qvc at all. strange.

Not from QVC, but I ordered a dress recently. It was supposed to be a blue, spotted one. A knitted black dress turned up which I initially thought what the...?
But I tried it on, and really liked it!
Then I discovered that it should have been double the price, so then I really really liked it!:54:

My boyfriend ordered me some Philosophy as a Christmas gift the other day and they sent him some Lulu Time Bomb instead! :11:

I ordered a craft Tsv once and was sent a molton brown Tsv...rung them up and they said they would send the craft tsv out and would collect the molton brown tsv..........received the craft tsv, eventually, but they never came for the molton brown tsv even though I rang to remind them so after a year of it sitting on my sideboard,awaiting collection,I gave it away split up into 2 christmas presents last year!!

My pc monitor packed up within the guarantee period, so I phoned the company (not a shopping channel) up. They sent a replacement in the wrong size, so I had to make another phone call. They sent the proper size monitor, but the courier refused to pick wrong sized one up. I informed the company concerned. It never was picked up. No wonder the company eventually went bankrupt.

Sent Wrong Colour Boots

Helena, aren't the olive boots lovely - now you can go out looking for a bag to match them - let me know if you find one!

This catalogue of errors sounds more like IW's service than QVC. I've only twice received wrong items from QVC (as opposed to dozens from IW). They once sent me red Markon ankle boots instead of whiskey. They then sent me the whiskey and a return label for the red, but I liked the red so much I kept them both. They also sent me the wrong colour Indigo Moon jacket (sorry, all you IM haters) and as it was no longer available they sent me a return label and credited my account with £5 as compensation. As it happened the size I ordered didn't really fit well so I would have sent it back anyway but didn't have to pay the postage and got £5 off my next order.

I ordered a craft Tsv once and was sent a molton brown Tsv...rung them up and they said they would send the craft tsv out and would collect the molton brown tsv..........received the craft tsv, eventually, but they never came for the molton brown tsv even though I rang to remind them so after a year of it sitting on my sideboard,awaiting collection,I gave it away split up into 2 christmas presents last year!!

love it sue what a bonus lol

Latest posts

Back