Sending Items To Different Address Invoice Query

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JW2

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know when you send items to a different address do they send the account holder an invoice for those items or is it just the invoice they send out with the individual items, thnx

Does anyone know when you send items to a different address do they send the account holder an invoice for those items or is it just the invoice they send out with the individual items, thnx

They send an invoice in the parcel with no amounts on it and they don't send any other invoice out.

I have a funny story with regard to this JW2.....................

I had a parcel sent directly to my Mother using this system and the invoice was included in the parcel.
No price was shown - just £00.00 for price of item VAT £0.00 total cost £00.00
All these ZEROs led my Darling Mother to think the item was a FREE GIFT (!) and hadn't cost me anything !!

Caused a titter or two :mysmilie_17:

It pips me off that they don't send a receipt/order to the person placing the order. Its very odd. If you order from elsewhere for something to be sent as a gift you get a blipping receipt!

I know it's already been said, but as I have everything delivered to work, so I can 100% say that the invoice in the parcel is zero valued and you don't get anything else sent to the account holder address.

I have a funny story with regard to this JW2.....................

I had a parcel sent directly to my Mother using this system and the invoice was included in the parcel.
No price was shown - just £00.00 for price of item VAT £0.00 total cost £00.00
All these ZEROs led my Darling Mother to think the item was a FREE GIFT (!) and hadn't cost me anything !!

Caused a titter or two :mysmilie_17:

Oh that's so funny, no doubt mine would be the same, I'd be a little miffed at being seen as a cheap gift giver lol!

Latest posts

Back