selling really useful things

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
A short while ago there was a thread asking people what they would like QVC to sell. Well I would love them to sell e-cigs or personal vapourisers. After having smoked cigs for 35 years, I have recently bought myself a kit and haven't smoked a single cig for 1 week. They are marvellous devices and I would love to see them promoted to a wider public. I realise that some will disagree with me, however as Q promote other personal devices, I think this would be a great way to give all the smokers out there a chance to try these devices and maybe have a way to come away from the real cigs.

The Tsv tonight is an Iron so I think Qvc could do with all the help they can get for coming up with new ideas lol

Sorry e-cigs will not appear on QVC due to the health warnings about them and i believe the Government are trying to get them banned.

You are still relying on nicotine and something to hold between your fingers.
I gave up 5 years ago with nicotine patches weaning myself off nicotine over 12 weeks by reducing the patches strength.
I believe this method or hypnosis is a better way to go than the e-cigs as you are still trapped buying refills etc may as well carry on smoking.

People are using e.cigs as a substitute for cigarettes not as a means of weaning themselves off them. Not sure long term use of these is good, the only positive at the moment is they don't seem to stink like fags.

Latest posts

Back