Scottish fine soaps BOGOF

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
Scottish fine soaps are doing a buy one get one free on handwash and hand lotions, you can mix and match. Sizes are either 300ml or 500ml depending which you choose. Delivery is free on orders over £30 or £4.95 otherwise. I really like this brand and they also have a sale section too. Everything is made in Scotland.

I have bought this hand wash in the past from TKMaxx. I really like it. They seem to have changed a lot of their range as only Sea Kelp from the old scents seems to appear now. I can’t but any as I have too many bottles in the hand wash stash. In fact they are overflowing from their (nit overly large) storage bag.

Lovely, thanks, Vienna. I haven’t tried the liquid handwash from SFS but I bought some of their soap bars from a seller on eBay last year and they are lovely. Well, they smell lovely but I haven't actually used one yet! The fragrance is Bohème & Pink Amber. Good sized bars and they only worked out about £2.30 each. I will definitely buy more things from the brand in future, just not now.

Latest posts

Back