school bag almost sixty pound Jill Franks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She said numerous times last night how healthy she is and never has takeaways zzzzzzzzzzz. She may be lovely in real life but comes across so pretentious.

here we go again, i forget people here get aggressive towards you "IF" you don't agree with them.

What as aggressive as trying to insinuate that someone comes from a crime ridden area? I don't but so what? But for the record, you're very much entitled to your opinion, as am I. I'm just stating the word I used was "IF" it gets stolen, not "will" honestly you may have taken it as aggressive but that's not how it was worded or intended, I'm not getting drawn into an argument so I'll leave my bit there, won't be commenting further.

Do they do takeaway lettuce leaves?

This reminds my of when I used to try and convince my partner that me eating a doner kebab was actually healthy and fine on my diet. After all, it is just some grilled meat, a pita bread, and lots of salad. Lots of protein and vitamins haha.

On the topic of Kipling bags, I had one for school, and my niece has one now too. They last for ages so saved money long term. My school was far from posh, but I never had a problem with bag theft. As the bag was with me at all times, I suppose there was little risk of that. I know my nieces and nephews haven't had a problem with bag theft either. Maybe it's because we're in Wales lol Kids here steal coats and phones more than bags lol.

Coats and phones are more likely to get stolen in any school where theft occurs. Coats because there are quite a few children who don't own coats (hard to believe but true) and a very cold or wet day would be motive enough. Phones on the other hand have practical uses and are saleable if you need quick cash. Trainers would be next on my list of things worth stealing but most youngsters aren't bothered by bags - still don't think I'd spend £60 on one no matter how durable it was.

My nieces, both at primary school, must have the bag with the school name on it. One of my nieces has ballet lessons and she has to have a bag with the school name on that. I don't think it's a bad thing. Fortunately, both are cheap and fairly robust (bags, not nieces) and easily cleaned and, best of all, there is no competition about who's got what.

at primary school the bags are usually specially made for the infants and bigger bags for the juniors. usually all very nice bags. my eldest now in her 30's had specially made school bags and she had it from 11 - 18 when she left school. its unusual for older children to have these bags but its good idea

Hi Tilley,
I think, We couldn't be spend max money for school bag . Parents are struggle to buy school uniform as well as other equipment for children. so that , I suggest you spend money in right place where it's beneficial.

Oliviah

This is a brand that I loathe, so I can't say I saw the presentation, as I don't watch any of the Kipling shows, the fabrics, style etc., is not of a type that would interest me.

That being said, all I can say is that I often think JF needs to take a reality check, she is so full of herself and her opinions, and constantly utters, no matter what presentations, "I only have".

Who the heck cares, and who the heck does she think she is, a shareholder or boss at QVC!

Latest posts

Back