Scholl Show on now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Goodness me, just how bored and unenthusiastic does the male guest presenter look in this show? Don't think I've ever seen anyone look so p****d off over the product they're promoting...........:54:

Goodness me, just how bored and unenthusiastic does the male guest presenter look in this show? Don't think I've ever seen anyone look so p****d off over the product they're promoting...........:54:

Lmao look how he is sitting it says it all

Incredibly uncomortable shoes IMHO. It's been ages since I tried a pair on though, maybe they've improved. That poor chap looks quite depressed. Julia's enough to tip him over the edge.

Incredibly uncomortable shoes IMHO. It's been ages since I tried a pair on though, maybe they've improved. That poor chap looks quite depressed. Julia's enough to tip him over the edge.

That reminds me PP I tore a ligament in my knee years ago while wearing them.

The best bit is he keeps saying with this style go up a size if you are a half size and in the next go down - obviously the sizing is rubbish.

I watched ten minutes of an earlier show when this chap was on with Craig and felt uncomfortable watching it. I don't think I've ever seen anyone look so bored with their products, in the end I couldn't be bothered myself and switched QVC off. I wonder what sales were like in that hour.I bet he isn't seen again promoting the brand!!!!

In the Scholl dept of my local House of Fraser they now stock Fit Flops. Has anyone tried them? What's the verdict? I love my birkis but the toning up factor on the Fit Flops sounds tempting.

I've got fitflops and they are really comfy - as for the toning????? I have MBT as well again ???? think you probably have to wear them quite a bit but having 10 pairs of birki's and numerous other toe posts i haven't got enough feet!!!!
but they are nice and comfy - squishy is a good description
mollymoo

Latest posts

Back