SBC TSV/Beauty Day 10/4/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looking at the TV schedule it is pretty boring 6 brands in all for a beauty day - Elemis, Michael de Ces, Perricone, Leighton D, SBC and Bobbi Brown. Wonder if they will ever have a Bobbi Brown TSV - we can but hope.

The fluorescent pink colour of the collagen gel puts me off, it just looks so artificial and cheap. I'm not a product snob but to me it just looks awful and I don't understand why they add all the colouring to these products when it just makes them look less appealing.

I'm fed up with the collegen gel in most of the kits, that's the reason I don't buy the kits, it is absolutely uselss, the propolis is good, my mum had leg ulcers and cellulitis and nothing cleared that up, even antibiotics, after a few days of propolic the redness started to go, and the ulcers have gone too, I waited until they dried up before putting anything on, I am sure the propolis is the reason her skin has improved so much, the arnica is good on bruises and after flu jabs the lump doesn't appear if I use arnica, the shower gels are just nice shower gels, but I certainly don't see any of the miracles SBC make claims to.

After teling everyone to buy the ultrasun tsv last week and also buying 2 herself Keeley has now said on facebook "been shopping again have to say the Arnica Gel has been amazing on Omers face had his wisdom tooth out Thursday and bruising been minimal,so stocked up on my SBC". Loads of publicity there for sbc then............

Amazing price reduction of the day award goes to....

Bobbi Brown Blush 3.7g
Special Price £17.00
QVC Price £170.00
Item Number 229287

That's gotta be some pop of colour!

Jude x

did anyone other than me actually order the TSV then..???! I just watched a bit of the lunchtime hour with Catherine and saw that the arnica was actually only a tube not another big bottle, and that I hadn't realised there was Propolis gel in too, which I use, so I fell off the wagon and ordered - did think that it was actually a good value TSV at the price...I bought a tube of Propolis gel in T K Maxx recently and that was £12.99 so for just over twice that I've got quite a good collection of stuff.:happy:

I almost got sucked into buying some Perricone - but luckily I regained my sanity just in time. That stuff is seriously out of my price range. For the price of a years worth of a skincare routine I'm pretty sure I could have a a very nice routine from Emma Hardie or A'kin, plus a fair amount of luxury facials, botox and fillers. :happy::devil:

I went for the tsv and the superbargain jasmine and evening primrose only to be put on wait list which means I probably wont get it as the last two wait lists they've cancelled !!

Latest posts

Back