Sbc tsv 28/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Noooooooo Loveheart is not going to be pleased when I say I will be going for this. I need the arnica gel as I gave mine away to a friend who fell over and had lots of bruises.

Hides in a corner quick :mysmilie_1059::mysmilie_1059:

:mysmilie_687: sazza and L'OccitaneLover :)

You may need it if I get hold of you Anti. I will be kicking you up the b*m.
I will have to be content with a virtual boot up the backside.
Consider youself my number one bad girl.

No you don't. What on earth does Artemis do to need a bloomin 2litre stash of the stuff?.

My husband uses it daily as he has skeletal problems with his knees because he's tall. He also broke his back three years ago and it helps to keep it supple. My back goes into spasm sometimes due to an old injury. Would you like the rest of our medical history, Loveheart? :mysmilie_1414:

My husband uses it daily as he has skeletal problems with his knees because he's tall. He also broke his back three years ago and it helps to keep it supple. My back goes into spasm sometimes due to an old injury. Would you like the rest of our medical history, Loveheart? :mysmilie_1414:

Ok, there's not much on the box at the moment. :mysmilie_687::mysmilie_17:

Ok, there's not much on the box at the moment. :mysmilie_687::mysmilie_17:

Look, let's cut to the quick here ~

[highlight]I NEED MY ARNICA!![/highlight]

I'm in no mood to argue. It's almost midnight and I have a busy day in Athens tomorrow. I'm off to bed, goodnight!

I'm in no mood to argue. It's almost midnight and I have a busy day in Athens tomorrow. I'm off to bed, goodnight!

Oooh Artemis has gone off in a huff.
Never mind about Arnica I think she needs a chill pill.
I'll bet she dreams about TKMaxx.:mysmilie_17:

Artemis I am with you on this one :mysmilie_696: We NEED the tsv :)

Oooh Artemis has gone off in a huff.
Never mind about Arnica I think she needs a chill pill.
I'll bet she dreams about TKMaxx.:mysmilie_17:

Not a huff, my sweet, just exasperation, and I've already said I won't be getting the TSV as I don't want 2 of the items so I don't know why you are getting your knickers in a twist. I was merely helping out my fellow SBC lover, Beading Belle, by justifying her need. So there!:mysmilie_424:

Not a huff, my sweet, just exasperation, and I've already said I won't be getting the TSV as I don't want 2 of the items so I don't know why you are getting your knickers in a twist. I was merely helping out my fellow SBC lover, Beading Belle, by justifying her need. So there!:mysmilie_424:

That told you Loveheart :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_687: Artmis.

BTW LH I went to the outlet today and got my L'occitane hand Cream x 2, 1 base layer and a 3 serving dishes :mysmilie_677:

Don't do it Artemis!! I encouraged Silly Sausage to go for the Occitane tsv and apparently it is a cardinal sin!

That told you Loveheart :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_687: Artmis.

BTW LH I went to the outlet today and got my L'occitane hand Cream x 2, 1 base layer and a 3 serving dishes :mysmilie_677:

Don't do it Artemis!! I encouraged Silly Sausage to go for the Occitane tsv and apparently it is a cardinal sin!

Pah! Do I look as if I care.......:mysmilie_1743::mysmilie_1495:

I have made a note of this and you 3 are top of my list. now, especially Artemis.
:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701:

Latest posts

Back