Sbc tsv 27/06/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Theres another SBC Tsv on the 27th of June. Id love to see an Aloe vera and Propolis collection but i very much doubt it :( Sadly its probably going to be more Collagen and Arnica :(

Yup the aloe vera gel is great for feet. It`s so cooling and soothing for tired or hot tootsies. I can`t say I particularly like the rose and argan gel even though many people rave about it but I think the tsv might possibly be the new-ish cotton range.

Yup the aloe vera gel is great for feet. It`s so cooling and soothing for tired or hot tootsies. I can`t say I particularly like the rose and argan gel even though many people rave about it but I think the tsv might possibly be the new-ish cotton range.

I liked the R&A Gel at first but i had a reaction on my face from it so wont touch it from now on.

I'll look out for this TSV, but I'm not hopeful I'll like it, want it or get it :(

It's the usual suspects... again! I suppose the Aloe Vera is a nod towards summertime.

As always, very generous sizes - but I really don't think QVC are playing very smart on this. It takes quite a while to get through 500ml of skincare gel - and you've got 3x500 ml here (ignoring the 3 travel size 100ml bottles) and only the propolis is bath and shower. Given that the same large sizes of the same products seem to crop up nearly every time - there will come a time when even the most loyal SBC customers are going to say "enough!" as their shelves groan under the collected weight of all the other SBC TSVs.

Ahh that's disappointing, I was hoping for something a bit different like a different gel collection or a Rose and Argan Oil TSV, they've proven to be popular, just a cop out. Won't be buying this one.

Its vegetable collagen they use, very few brands will use animal after the mad cow thing back in the 80s.

Some like Elemis use a seaweed version, but Pro Coll sold on IW the capsules are animal based.

Nope I won`t be buying this. It`s a gel overload with their tsv`s lately and the shower stuff makes me itch.

I like that it's a bit different (much like the L'Occitane TSV) but I'm unsure whether I'll get it.

If the propolis had been the gel I would have bought it. Wonder why it's not?

Thats why i wouldnt even consider this TSV, Aloe Vera and Propolis are the only two gels i now use. I guess its not included because its the most expensive gel to produce. Good old Qvc and there buying powers :mysmilie_59:

I have been using a propolis gel as a moisturiser for the last few days. It stings a bit , probably the alcohol, but it seems to be ok. I say ok as my skin is much better in the summer as it is not so dry.

Well, I won't be buying it, because I bought this set in April, http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=208339&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

and the ****** parcel is still under my desk at work waiting for me to take it home!
I'm not being deliberately lazy, it's because we've moved offices at work, but the car park is in the same place, so it's quite a walk to the car.
Every day I promise myself I'll take it, and every night I just can't be bothered!

Auto Delivery Update:

Instead of Aloe Vera the further drops will contain:

Autumn Drop - 500ml Lavender Gel & 100ml Lavender Gel
Winter Drop - 500ml Rose & Argan Oil Gel & 100ml Rose & Argan Oil Gel
Spring Drop - 500ml Propolis Gel & 100ml Propolis Gel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ndl66nNLsg

I liked the R&A Gel at first but i had a reaction on my face from it so wont touch it from now on.

I had a really bad reaction too and then I discovered that it was happening whenever I used Argan oil on my hair. It happened very suddenly and was horrible. My hands and scalp peeled. I like the cucumber gel - my Dad used this after he had radiotherapy to help with burns. I find it soothing when my skin gets hot and irritated. I don't think Q sell it these days, which is a shame.

Latest posts

Back