Sarah Chapman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rudolf

Registered Shopper
I have tried a quite a few brands and have been using LE for a while.

Can anyone tell me if Sarah Chapman products have mineral oil in the moisturiser? I know lots do, but if I use I can always feel a greasy film on my face that makes me feel sweaty and so I avoid. Also, are they very perfumy?

I have tried Elemis - spots - even though I have never been a spot sufferer, and very bad reaction (burned face and swollen eyes and lips) to a mask. I find Gatineau too heavy, full of mineral oil and too scenty.

Are the Sarah Chapman products very perfumy?

Thanks, girls.

I've been "testing" the range for about a week now having ordered the Discovery Kit and I'm very impressed. It's all Jabba's fault...........:3:

All i can say is BUY IT, BUY IT, BUT IT i have only used this since saturday and im shocked how good this is i have got the discovery kit and my skin is at its best and you only need a tiny amount. What amazed me most is for how little you use it really does remove all your make up not a trace is on the bathroom towel for once.

I have spent so much on skincare and i now feel i found a brand that suits.

Forget your elemis and LE go for it.:53:

I was planning to buy this kit when I would finish my elemis PCMC.......... but NO, I gave in yesterday and the discovery set is on my way.
I need to go to my sisters for a couple of days next week and only want to carry handluggage: a perfect excuse to get the kit already now, I have very high expectations of this now, hope I won't be disappointed

I tried the full size cleanser on my hand in SpaceNK on saturday. All I can say is one pump of the full size would have done my face, neck and half way down my chest.

I have tried a quite a few brands and have been using LE for a while.

Can anyone tell me if Sarah Chapman products have mineral oil in the moisturiser? I know lots do, but if I use I can always feel a greasy film on my face that makes me feel sweaty and so I avoid. Also, are they very perfumy?

I have tried Elemis - spots - even though I have never been a spot sufferer, and very bad reaction (burned face and swollen eyes and lips) to a mask. I find Gatineau too heavy, full of mineral oil and too scenty.

Are the Sarah Chapman products very perfumy?

Thanks, girls.

Hello!

I'm new but I've been reading this forum for a long time.
I love beauty products and always read the ingredients.

I tried to write the whole list of ingredients of Sarah Chapman Dynamic Defence moisturiser :

Aqua, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicilate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Benzophenone-3, Dimethicone, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, C12-20 Alkyl Glucosides, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycerol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Sodium PCA, Mangifera Indica Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Nylon-12, Lecithin, Plankton Extract, Butylene Glycol, Yeast Polysaccharides, Phyllnthus Emblica Extract, Ubiquinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Cedrus Deodora Oil, Iris Florentina Extract, Rosa Canina Extract, Jasminum Officinale Extract, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone, Hyacinthus Orientalis Extract, Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower Wax, Santalum Album Oil, Diethylhexyl Syringlidene Malonate, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Rosa Damascena Oil.

That's a lot of naturals (good) and a lot of not so good ingredients !
Hope that helps !

Latest posts

Back