Sarah Chapman on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been loving the Sarah Chapman discovery set, but I don't think it likes me.......:33:

My skin has been getting drier and is quite taut now.......feels lovely to the touch, but feels sore from the inside (if you see what I mean).

Don't think it is hydrating enough for my ancient skin.....so sad, because it feels wonderful and sinks in better than anything else I have tried and I love the smells and textures.

Sorry to bump this again, just thought some might like to hear that CS said today stock of the cleanser will be in around the 15th of April. Advice was to keep checking, as it might sell quickly.

Humph! I dithered about so long wondering whether to get the discovery kit or not that it's now on wait-list. Typical!

My skin doesn't get on with Sarah Chapman either. I recently took the discovery kit away for a weekend, and by the Monday my skin felt really dry and sore (I normally have normal/combination skin).

I got home and put some Decleor Rose D'orient Aromessence on overnight, which improved it a bit, but I'll be wary of using her stuff again - think there's something in it which just doesn't agree with me (I don't have ancient skin either!)

My eye recovery cream arrived this morning. No wonder QVC charge such high P&P!! It came in a huge cardboard box, I could hardly find it amongst all the tissue paper. I appreciate the protection but a bit OTT. Do all her products come this way?

My eye recovery cream arrived this morning. No wonder QVC charge such high P&P!! It came in a huge cardboard box, I could hardly find it amongst all the tissue paper. I appreciate the protection but a bit OTT. Do all her products come this way?

Sounds like it because my Discovery Kit looked a bit lost in the box too.

Hope you get on with the Eye Recovery - had to send mine back as it made my eyes all puffy and watery but the Kit items are OK.

Hi Topaz I thought just the same when my eye cream came, mind you it is certainly working, hope yours does too.
Bobbie x

Hi Topaz I thought just the same when my eye cream came, mind you it is certainly working, hope yours does too.
Bobbie x

Thanks Bobbie. I've been using it since I got it, morning and night. No soreness at all but I have noticed a very slight watering just after I put it on. Not sure about puffiness, my eyes always seem to look a bit puffy first thing. (PH's in the snow would be a good description!!)

Latest posts

Back