Sarah Chapman face sling..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K

Kat73

Guest Shopper
......that poor model loos TERRIFIED demonstrating that face sling right now.

Erm....gimmick??

It reminds me of Bob Marleys ghost in A Christmas Carol:grin:. Has anyone got that roller face massage thingy ? Is it any good. They sell them on the bay from Hong Kong for about £3

It reminds me of Bob Marleys ghost in A Christmas Carol:grin:. Has anyone got that roller face massage thingy ? Is it any good. They sell them on the bay from Hong Kong for about £3

Or even Jacob Marley.:wink:

She didn't look very comfortable in it did she? T'was the hooking it over your ears bit that put me off ... sure I'd get in a dreadul mess with it.
I love the Serum and Daily Defence but couldn't get on with that facial roller thing at all .... was agony and very quickly returned.

:mysmilie_483: Freudian slip.:mysmilie_516:

Yeah, the ghost of Christmas past, indeed and a Freudian ship alright (mon): you'd have to be super mellowed-out just to be able to face putting on that contraption.

Freudian 'ship'... putting that on your 'boat race'... (please yourselves... :blush:)

Has anyone got that roller face massage thingy ? Is it any good. They sell them on the bay from Hong Kong for about £3

Would you be able to point me in the right direction for these on the bay? I've tried a couple of searches but can only find a genuine SC one for £19.95

Thanks x

I missed the face sling thing, will have to go on Q website to have a look, sounds hilarious. I did have the show on but was in and out of the kitchen, what I did notice was that Alison's voice can be heard from my kitchen but not Sarah's! I couldn't hear A Y's actual literal words, it was just a sort of background shriek, most unsettling!!

My son was rolling around the floor laughing at this.....the poor girl looked humiliated lol. Sorts out your sagging jaw line but gives you sticking out ears!!! x

She's been watching old episodes of Ally McBeal. The bonkers secretary on that invented a face bra.

Latest posts

Back