Sara Griffiths

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Has anyone noticed that Sara Griffiths hasn't been on air recently? Any idea why? Perhaps, in order to be able to afford to bring Debs back, they needed to offload some of the dead wood. Although I don't care too much for Sara, I dislike the presenting skills - or lack of them - of Catherine Huntley.

Perhaps she's doing a bit more acting.

Maybe Sara is on maternity leave, she must be around 8 months now.

The last time I saw her about 4 weeks ago, she told Pipa that the baby is due in Jan, and I got the impression that she was starting maternity leave after that show.

Linda

The last time I saw her about 4 weeks ago, she told Pipa that the baby is due in Jan, and I got the impression that she was starting maternity leave after that show.

Linda

If that was the show where Pipa and she 'announced' her pregnancy, she has been in several times since then - the last time I think about 10 days ago. Over the last few months she has only been doing a few days a month any way so, since she is on the schedule for next week, I assume this is just her natural shift pattern. Or perhaps they have been giving her less hours leading up to her maternity leave? I like Sara very much and miss her when she's not on.

I like sara too - shes one of my fave presenters.Don't seem to see her too often these days - I just presumed that was down to cutting down hours due to pregnancy.

I would like sara to update her blog now and again to see how shes doing!

well counting back 9 8 7 6 ...... does that mean she got preggers at the Venice ball? I remember Simon of B&W teasing her about who she was going with, on her own or with her mum...I guess it wasnt her mum anyway .....:)

I like her very much, I love her voice, it's soothing, how nice for her baby. Guess she must be winding down and getting ready for the new arrival. I wish her a safe delivery and a healthy little one.

I like her very much, I love her voice, it's soothing, how nice for her baby. Guess she must be winding down and getting ready for the new arrival. I wish her a safe delivery and a healthy little one.

"Ah monsieur, with zees Rochers you are really spoiling us"*
That's how credible her French voiceover is :D

*contrary to popular belief, it was at the Ambassador's party not "Ambassador, you are really spoilling us"

Unless I've forgotten - after all, why would I remember; she's one of my least favourite presenters - I didn't know she was pregnant. I was unaware she was even in a relationship. But then. it's none of our business!

Maternity leave sounds good; she really ought to take an extended sabaatical!:p

I rarely watch QVC, but did see her on air this morning. Good luck with the baby Sara, wishing you a quick and painfree delivery!

I was surprised to see her on air this morning - good luck sara!

hope you come back to qvc though after baby :)

I was surprised to see her on air this morning - good luck sara!

hope you come back to qvc though after baby :)

I think she was covering for people off sick, Kathy was off ill yesterday too and I think Julian is also off.

Was so nice to see Sara she's looking very well, espically as she'd have been at QVC this morning at around 7am.
It's a shame though that she has to be on call to work just three weeks prior to giving birth, more so during this snow and ice weather.

thought she looked beautiful, one of those lucky women who truly glow during pregnancy. Really hope she has a quick straightforward delivery. Hope she comes back to QVC, I find her so restful compared to the shrieking and squeaking of some of the others. By the way my son was expected on 15 Jan and arrived on New Year's Day, so Sara really is on count down time now!

thought she looked beautiful, one of those lucky women who truly glow during pregnancy. Really hope she has a quick straightforward delivery. Hope she comes back to QVC, I find her so restful compared to the shrieking and squeaking of some of the others. By the way my son was expected on 15 Jan and arrived on New Year's Day, so Sara really is on count down time now!

Ditto, she is a lovely lady and a great presenter. Good luck Sara.

I never managed a countdown due date was end of May but born 3rd March.

Latest posts

Back