Sara G, in essence....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not as bad as both Jill & Jilly who keep saying the infuriating 'price point' every five seconds, drives me barmy that does! I know they all say it but those two are the worst I think!
And whilst we're on the subject - even the lovely Liz Earle can be annoying at times - if she says the words 'natural source vitamin E' one more time.......! lol

I don't like shows featuring Sara G anyway, she always seems kind of sad & watching her always makes me feel slightly depressed! :(

Most of the presenters - and guests - use the same phrases and little stories over and over again.

Maybe that's just sad old me and I watch tooo much QVC! :54:

Well, she'll definitely be depressed too if she reads this thread!

Aww, I didn't mean it to seem unkind Nicky! Poor Sara G! She just has this slight haunting sadness about her which makes me feel a bit sad too when I see her, can't really put my finger on it! She's a nice lady though & definitely one of the more intelligent presenters I think!

Aww, I didn't mean it to seem unkind Nicky! Poor Sara G! She just has this slight haunting sadness about her which makes me feel a bit sad too when I see her, can't really put my finger on it! She's a nice lady though & definitely one of the more intelligent presenters I think!

I know what you mean. She looks like she should be from a different era and clasping a lace edged hankerchief. Very feminine, gamine featured lady.

Can't stand her - all that dreadful gushing. Comes across as a complete fake to me - like it's another acting job :22:

I like Sara very much and think she can be very self-deprecating, which I suspect comes from being an actress. I always find her genuine and her comments interesting. She doesn't have children to tell funny stories about, a hubbie to joke about, a former career to reminisce about, or an 'absolute faaavorite' restaurant/boutique that is down some back alley in a far-off, expensive, exotic location that she has to remind us about every time she's on-air, which makes her different. Not that I'm having a go at those presenters who do this, because I often enjoy those stories too - but I think this makes her job harder because she can't just fill in with anecdotes as often as the others.

I'm afraid Sarah G is one who makes me turn the TV off, dont know why nothing she particularly does she just annoys me. Charlie is another one I have to turn off again no reason in particular. Having said that I do occasionally go and readthe presenters blogs (usually as a distraction when I know I should be doing something else!) and quite enjoying reading both of theirs just cant watch them.

I do think all the presenters work hard though I wouldnt want their jobs having to sit there and spout lyrical about products I guess there are only so many ways of telling us all how wonderful something is so they latch on to certain phrases and mannerisms which then annoy us

Latest posts

Back