Santa's Best 64 Function Pre-lit Balsam Fir Christmas Tree
Item Number: 705900
P&P: £10.95

4ft QVC Price £150 Todays Special Value Price £123

5ft QVC Price £205 Todays Special Value Price £168

6ft QVC Price £265 Todays Special Value Price £219

7ft QVC Price £326 Todays Special Value Price £270

8ft QVC Price £386 Todays Special Value Price £321

This beautiful pre-lit tree from Santa's Best features hundreds of sparkling lights to brighten your home this Christmas, and comes complete with 64 different light functions to easily match your lighting to your mood. Perfect for the festive season, this illuminated tree will add a bright and beautiful touch to any room, and help you see in Christmas in style.

Spectacular light and colour - enjoy up to 64 functions to create a customised light show that is guaranteed to impress, including colours ranging from warm white to purple, and twinkling, glisten, firefly and firework settings. You can also choose from pre-set colour combinations, created to really get you in the Christmas spirit.

Easy as 1, 2, 3 - assemble your Christmas tree with ease by simply dropping one piece onto the next. Memory steel ensures that the branches drop straight into their slots every time, without any extra building or tidying on your part. Plus, the Continuous On technology keeps your lights lit, even if a bulb becomes damaged or burns out, and with the remote control you can change the setting straight from your sofa!

The natural touch - the tree itself comes in a choice of natural green balsam or snow-dusted balsam, to help you transform your home into a winter wonderland.

A tree for every home - in four different sizes, ranging from 4' to 8', you can make sure your tree is a perfect fit for your room of choice.

Technical specifications:

6 hour timer function
LED functions: steady, glisten, firefly, twinkling, pulsating and firework
Pre-set colour combinations: Warm White, Cool White, Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Multi, Red & Green, Blue & White, Red Blue & White, Red & White, Green & White, White Red & Green
Brightness control
On-off foot pedal
Memory wire tree frame
Mains operated - power cable: 1m (3.3ft)
What's in the box:
1 x Pre-lit Christmas tree
1 x remote control - comes with a 9V battery
1 x stand

Options:

Each size comes in a choice of green balsam or snow-dusted balsam

4' tree: 180 LED lights
5' tree: 240 LED lights
6' tree: 360 LED lights
7' tree: 480 LED lights
8' tree: 540 LED lights

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705900

64 light functions! Just how personalised do your Christmas tree lights need to be?

I'm staggered by the prices of these TSV trees! They've apparently sold out already in some options ... at 12.15am! What am I missing?!!

I'm staggered by the prices of these TSV trees! They've apparently sold out already in some options ... at 12.15am! What am I missing?!!

Nothing at all!!!!!! They look absolutely naff! I wouldn't have one in my house if they gave me it!

Just had a quick look, they've put Christmas boxes around the bottom to detract from those ugly legs that they even have on those cheaper Christmas trees (by less than half the price or more) that you get from Argos, who as it happens, also have a 30mg and extend their returns policy to the end of January 2017.

About 12 years ago we bought a tree from Argos in the post Christmas sale. Reduced from £90 to £20. Huge 7ft thing and so wide it took up a quarter of my living room. We used it for 1 Christmas and boxed it up, until we moved house 10 years go, now it sits in the corner of the room in all it's glory, lovely tree once it's up looks just like you see in the old American Christmas films.

A bit of pain putting the branches in but worth it. Lights I alternate between clear and coloured sets bought cheap from B&M, and they have multi settings.

No way would I be paying £270 for 7ft tree and the £11 postage.

Last edited:
i just cant be bothered with a huge tree with hundreds of decs. i may get back into it but will buy in a january sale and get a pre lit one. but atm i am happy not to have the faff

I would love not to have the faff of putting on lights if I could afford a prelit one. I always used to have real but as I'd been so ill last year, I opted for the ease of a fake tree and actually really liked it because it stayed looking good right until I took it down again. I don't like the ones with the snow,but I don't think the others look naff at all . Everyone likes different things I suppose .

Latest posts

Back