Samsung 46" LCD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Same model number, it may be a typo on there site anyone intrested would of course have to ring up and confirm.

Last edited:
what about the extra bits - usually QVC give you leads or something don't they?
Only other thought is that this one is out of stock at the moment - so not 'actually' available. Not that I am trying to defend QVC you understand.....:31:

i`d rather buy it from QVC as i dont have much money and so easy pay is a must for me and the money back garantee is just perfect for me

You dont have much money yet you like paying around £350 over the odds :58:

Why not get it at home try it and then send it back you will still be saving £300 as all you will loose is the postage

But if you were buying it you would pay £350 extra so you can get it on easy pay ?

Well you are mad, paying £350 over the odds for something so you can pay it over 3 payments is crazy

I can understand if it was a little bit more maybe £20 or so but not £350 worth it doesn't make sense

yep as on other sites you cant spread the cost

i have to spread the cost on everything i buy cause otherwise it would take me too long to save for things

How about just doing without? If you can just afford to pay the installments then you really cannot afford it. As Deanos correctly said, 350 even on installments is ridiculous when you could save that over the course of a year. Or put another way, if an item is working perfectly don't replace it until it breaks and beyond economical repair (Sheepdog's philosophy).

Besides, why bother buying TV now when there is going to be better offers in a months time.

How about just doing without? If you can just afford to pay the installments then you really cannot afford it. As Deanos correctly said, 350 even on installments is ridiculous when you could save that over the course of a year. Or put another way, if an item is working perfectly don't replace it until it breaks and beyond economical repair (Sheepdog's philosophy).

Besides, why bother buying TV now when there is going to be better offers in a months time.

sheepdog i did say i was not buying it but if i did easy pay would be my only option

Latest posts

Back