Sale Three Easy Pay Anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got one but have no intention of buying any of the rubbish they have on sale at the moment!
Hi
I got the same code SALE09 but have used it on non sales items, and it went straight through! Worth giving it a go.

WOOOOHOOOO I got one too:mysmilie_698:

do ya think I can use it on a full price tiffany lamp :mysmilie_701:

I quite like it. :mysmilie_1853: see i bet you wish you hadn't taught me how to do it now

I'm glad you like your smilies LEL. I wonder if I am the only one for whom they bummin don't work. I have to wait for ages for them to appear then the screen shakes alot, goes black and the ruddy smilies jump in and out like maniacs. :mysmilie_990:

I've got one, would have ignored email if it had not been for you lovely lot on here so thanks for that, don't often open emails from them as it's generally waffle. So people reckon it will work on non sale stuff as I fancy some Elemis or Liz Earle treats having battled my way round Asda doing big food shop.

WOOOOHOOOO I got one too:mysmilie_698:

do ya think I can use it on a full price tiffany lamp :mysmilie_701:

That's what I did too! :mysmilie_696: I got 826308, it's a vase shaped one that I saw on air a while ago and fancied. Which one did you get rainbowdottie?

I got a floor lamp - about £130/£140 - but think I've been a bit hasty!

think i got carried away with the ep (although I have had my eye on this for forever!)

Have had a couple of hours to think about it and decided to cancel the order - but they say its already gone through :( they say they'll try to get to it before it dispatches and it will show on my account as either cancelled or dispatched in the next 48 hours.

Dunno -I'm normally so good at farting!!!! Guess I won't be able to use my code again now - just have to wait and see what happens with it I guess.Maybe if it does turn up its fate and i'll keep it!

I got a floor lamp - about £130/£140 - but think I've been a bit hasty!

think i got carried away with the ep (although I have had my eye on this for forever!)

Have had a couple of hours to think about it and decided to cancel the order - but they say its already gone through :( they say they'll try to get to it before it dispatches and it will show on my account as either cancelled or dispatched in the next 48 hours.

Dunno -I'm normally so good at farting!!!! Guess I won't be able to use my code again now - just have to wait and see what happens with it I guess.Maybe if it does turn up its fate and i'll keep it!

:mysmilie_34:Oh dear RD. This is what happens when you get carried away.:mysmilie_81: You must try harder to f.a.r.t next time.

I know,I know loveheart........................please forgive me.....:mysmilie_34: I normally fart so well............

I've received one. Not sure that I shall use it - depends on whether I can find something I want that is better value than other retailers. :mysmilie_701:

I'm glad you like your smilies LEL. I wonder if I am the only one for whom they bummin don't work. I have to wait for ages for them to appear then the screen shakes alot, goes black and the ruddy smilies jump in and out like maniacs. :mysmilie_990:

mine do too LH, it's a pain i just did it by typing in the number in like you told me. :mysmilie_1209:

I had a nose on the site and there is a ring I like. Seen it live ages ago, its not in the sale. But its rose gold which I don't own, I love white gold. So dithered and dithered and dithered again. Turned off the laptop without buying last night and decided to think some more. It is over £100 and a lovely ring but do I really want it???????

There was a lovely Blueberry quartz white gold ring in the sale, but again undecided about that one too.

So still thinking if I want one or none of these.

Latest posts

Back