Sale Three Easy Pay Anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's to be used online.You tick the box when it asks if you have a promotional code.

Did not get a card or email, but figured I would give the code a try. Went online, did tick the box for promotional code, did get the screen to put in the code. Typed in SALE09 and then the red box came up that said it was not a valid code - at least for me. QVC just doesn't love me anymore, not that they ever did! :mysmilie_1950:

I've actually got the easypay email (it seems like it's an all-customer offer for once) and I'm really pleased because of this

I've had my eye on it for ages - and it's in the sale with a decent reduction so the easypay has swung it for me.:mysmilie_696:

You're lucky BG. Where have you been hiding lately? I've missed you in a perverse way.:mysmilie_701:

Ooh LH that's nice even if it is in a perverse way :mysmilie_12: :mysmilie_697:

I've been coming home from work knackered most nights and didn't even switch the computer on. But finished yesterday until the 4th of January. I am sooooo looking forward to the break.

:mysmilie_696:
I've got one - my first ever!!!
Woo feel sooooo lucky I always read about people getting invites and things and I feel left out .....
Going to find something to buy even though I dont need anything - was looking at that neck tightening gadget but think I need something far more luxurious - gold, diamonds, decisions, decisions......:mysmilie_81:

Well I want to use mine but the shopping cart won't work online - have they broken up for christmas and if so, how do you use your voucher code?

No still working at QVC towers and Knowsley. I had to phone an order in as the web kept giving me a message of cannot process order please telephone your order in.

I was shocked to be answered straight away too.

0800 504030 is the number you need to use. Then tell the operator you have an easy pay code and quote SALE09.

They are working until noon tomorrow.

Kathy Taylor mentioned there were problems in Liverpool earlier, a fire alarm or something. Not sure if this was the problem. Well mine is spent! I got some grey diamonique earrings and ring, about to use hubbys account and code for a litre of elasticizer - wooh ooh! :mysmilie_696:

I've just frittered mine away on the 400ml sizes of the Hairfix kit - ran out ages ago and couldn't afford to replace it, so now I have done. I wanted to get a really decent mascara too, but couldn't make my mind up - so in the end just used it for the Hairfix stuff.

thanks for posting the code guys, as qvc didn't see fit to send me either the christmas or the sale code - and i buy loads from them!

it worked online and i was able to buy myself a ring i'd been after for ages.

hope you all have a very merry christmas and a peaceful new year!

Latest posts

Back